Discover Himachal with Shimla - Manali
What's Included?• Transfer from Delhi/Chandigarh airport/Railway Station to Manali (By Pvt. Car)
• 03 Nights’ accommodation in Manali with daily breakfast and dinner
• 01 Half day Manali Local sightseeing covering Hidimba devi temple, Van vihar, Tibetan monastery, Club house & Vashist temple etc. (By Pvt. Car)
• 01 Full day tour to Solang Valley and Gulaba – Snow point. (By Pvt. Car)
• Transfer from Manali hotel to Shimla Hotel (By Pvt. Car)
• 02 Nights’ accommodation in Shimla with daily breakfast and dinner
• 01 Full day Sightseeing for Shimla + Kufri (By Pvt. Car)
• Transfer from Shimla hotel to Delhi/Chandigarh airport/Railway Station-(By Pvt. Car)
• Cost is based on minimum 02 passengers travelling together and staying in one room on double sharing basis
• All tours and transfers by pvt car Etios /Dzire/Innova/Tempo Traveller (A/C will work in plain area)
Honeymoon Freebies in Manali/Shimla (If Guest is Honeymooners)
• Flower decoration or flower basket once during the stay
• Honeymoon cake once
• Candlelight dinner once
• Almond or saffron milk on demand
Destination CoveredManali and Shimla
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Honeymoon
On Arrival at Delhi /Chandigarh airport/Railway Station you will be met by our representative who will transfer you to Manali. After reaching Manali check in to your hotel. Rest of the day will be at leisure. Have your delicious dinner and overnight stay at your choice of hotel in Manali.
Day 2: Manali Local sight seeing
Meal: Breakfast & Dinner
Have your breakfast at hotel and proceed for local sightseeing of Manali which will cover your Hidimba devi temple, Van vihar, Tibetan monastery, Club house & Vashist temple. Have your delicious dinner and overnight stay at your choice of hotel in Manali.
Manali :- Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 3: Manali – Solang Valley – Gulaba (Snow Point in Rohtang Pass road)
Meal: - Breakfast & Dinner
Today morning after breakfast proceed to Solang valley and Gulaba (Snow Point in Rohtang Pass road).
Solang valley : At a distance of 12 km from Manali, 2.5 km from Solang Village. Solang Valley locally known as Solang is one of the most famous tourist places in Manali and it is a well known Tourist places in Himachal for skiing, mountaineering and trekking activities. It is situated between Solang village and Beas Kund. It offers panoramic views of the surrounding snowcapped mountains and glaciers. It lies at a height of 8500 ft above the sea level and covered with green dense forests. Solang Valley has fine ski slopes.
Gulaba : At a distance of 21.5 km from Manali Bus Stand, 8 km from Kothi Village and 13.5 km from Marhi, the village of Gulaba is situated on the way to Rohtang Pass on Leh - Manali Highway. Gulaba is among popular places of sightseeing in Manali.
Gulaba is located at an altitude of 4000 m. It is named after Raja Gulab Singh of Kashmir who camped here while he was invading China through this area. Covered with snow from November to February, it is the next best alternative for skiing when Rohtang Pass is closed because of snowfall in winter. The view of the majestic snow capped mountains, the swirling Beas River and the small grasslands simply add charm to the area.
Gulaba has been famous for skiing and other adventure sports. Besides skiing, one can also get involved in exploring the beauty of the region through Paragliding. Gulaba has numerous high peaks from where one can have a full view of the scenic location. During the end of February or early March, the Manali-Rohtang road opens till Gulaba.
In the evening back to Manali. Have your delicious dinner and overnight stay at your choice of hotel in Manali.
Day 4: Manali -Shimla(270 KM 7-8 hrs)
Meal: - Breakfast & Dinner
Have your delicious breakfast and checkout from your hotel and depart to Shimla by car. On arrival in Shimla check in to your hotel. Rest of the day will be at leisure, you can explore the city on your own as you can go to Mall road for shopping or you can take rest at hotel. Have your dinner and overnight stay at your choice of hotel in Shimla.
Day 5: Shimla – Day excursion to Kufri
Meal: - Breakfast & Dinner
Have your breakfast and get ready to explore the beauty of lush green destination Kufri.
Kufri : Kufri is a small hill station in Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh state in India. It is located 16 km from the state capital Shimla on the National Highway No.22. The name Kufri is derived from the word kufri meaning "lake" in the local language. The highest point in the surrounding region, Kufri has a Himalayan wild life zoo which hosts rare antelopes, felines and birds including the Himalayan monal, the state bird of Himachal Pradesh. During winter a meandering path through the potato plantations turns into a popular ski track. After Kufri sightseeing you can take rest at your hotel or you can explore local Shimla on your own. Have your dinner and overnight stay at your choice of hotel in Shimla.
Day 6: Back to home.
Meal: - Breakfast
After having your breakfast, checkout from the hotel and proceed to Delhi/Chandigarh airport/railway station to board your flight/train back to home with the sweet memories of your trip with SVM World Navigators.
• Any monument entry fees / camera fees
• Any meal, which is not mentioned above
• Any guide charges
• Any air / train fare or any items not specified under inclusions
• For Heater Requirement directly contact to Hoteliers
• Any adventure activity skiing, paragliding etc.
• Any personal Expenses- Laundry, shopping etc
• Price mentioned is per person on twin sharing/Double occupancy basis
• Bookings are subject to availability with the hotel.
• Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
• The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
• Package rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
• Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP –accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP Accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner
• The above package rate is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, Christmas and New Year.
• The guest must carry photo identification like Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card IN ORIG
• NAL at the point of check in at the hotel.
Child Policy: - Children below 5 year are complimentary in parent’s room. For infant food you can directly contact hoteliers & it will be chargeable.
Below is a standard cancellation policy for individual tour & may vary as per hotels & season time.
45 days prior to the date of departure or for non-payment of the balance amount Initial non-refundable booking deposit amount
Between 44-31 days of departure: 25% of tour cost
Between 30-21 days of departure: 50% of tour cost
Between 21-15 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
14 days to date of departure: 100%
In case of no show: 100%
Advance (Partial) Booking Policy:
60 days before departure: 5000 per person
59-30 days before departure: 50% of total amount
29-16 days before departure: 75% of total amount
Less than 15 days before departure: 100% of the total amount
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.