Train Journeys in Sri Lanka
What's Included?• Airport assistance on arrival
• Accommodation on Double or twins ring Rooms
• Daily breakfast at the hotel
• Toll taxes, parking and fuel
• Transportation by air-conditioned Tourist vehicle
• Service of English speaking tour guide/ chauffer
• Lunch at local restaurant local foods with mixed menu (as per request )
• 2 water bottles per day (500 x2)
• All applicable taxes.
Destination CoveredElla, Udawalawe National Park and Kitulgala
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups
• Early breakfast at Kitulgala Adventures Camp
• Mountain biking trail of 1 ½ hours to the top of a waterfall and then abseil the waterfall.
• Mountain biking through a village and then downhill mountain biking on the main road for about 1 ½ hours
• White water rafting and arrive at Kitulgala Adventures Camp for lunch
• Relaxing time
• BBQ dinner by the river and overnight stay at Kitulgala Adventures Camp
• River bath by the Kitulgala Adventures Camp
• Lunch at Kitulgala Adventures Camp
• Rain forest trail followed by Stream slides and confidence jumps
• Dinner and overnight stay at Kitulgala Adventure Camp
• Breakfast at Kitulgala Adventures Camp
• Transfer to Kandy for a rail journey
• Board in to Hill country train at Kandy Railway station
• Train ride to Ella Railway Station from Kandy (Picnic lunch will be provided)
• Transfer to Ella Adventure Park from Ella Railway Station
• Dinner and overnight stay at Ella Adventure Park
• Breakfast at Ella Adventure Park
• Take part in Monkey Rope, Slithering rope, Toddy Tapper and Aerial rope adventure activities
• Lunch at Ella Adventure Camp
• Afternoon at leisure
• BBQ dinner amidst a roaring campfire
• Overnight stay at Ella Adventure Park
• Breakfast at Ella Adventure park
• Transfer to Udawalawe National Park – Approximately 3 hours drive
• Check in to Udawalawe Safari Camp inside the National Park
• Lunch at the camp
• Afternoon game drive at 3 pm at udawalawe National Park
• BBQ dinner and overnight stay at the camp
• Early morning game drive in Udawalawe National Park
• Breakfast at the camp
Check out and transfer to Colombo
2. Child between 2- 12 years without an extra bed, will be charged at 50% on per person sharing double rate.
3. Child below 3 years will be complimentary
4. Peak season supplements are not applicable.
Details of Cancellation Charges : If booking Cancelled before
1. 15 days – 10 % of the tour cost.
2. 7 days - 50 % of the tour cost.
3. 5 days - 100 % of the tour cost.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.