The Wigman House is a historic American Queen Anne house in the Carrick neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It is a City of Pittsburgh Designated Historic Structure. The four-bedroom home was constructed in 1896 for William H. Wigman, the owner of Wigman Lumber on the South Side. At the time, Carrick, which sits upon a hilltop south of Pittsburgh, was a popular neighborhood for wealthy entrepreneurs who sought to escape the smoke of the city. The Wigman House is all that remains from this area known as "Millionaire's Row"
Since 1952, the house has been owned by the McClory family; in 2011 they placed the property for sale, seeking $150,000, a move that set local preservationists into action. The owner of a neighboring funeral home, Congressman Harry Readshaw, sought to purchase and demolish the building for parking for his funeral home, across the street to the property.
Members of the Carrick-Overbrook Historical Society sought to block Readshaw's purchase by nominating the home for historic status, calling it "the last remaining example of several homes of the wealthy South Side gentry who lived in Carrick." The owners, the McClory family, opposed the nomination, concerned that the designation would harm its chances to sell. The Young Preservationists Association of Pittsburgh identifies the building as a top-priority historic preservation opportunity.