Second Church of Christ, Scientist is an historic Christian Science church building located at 946 West Adams Boulevard, in the West Adams district of Los Angeles, California. Designed by noted Los Angeles architect Alfred H. Rosenheim in the Classical Revival style of architecture, it was built in 1910. On July 17, 1968, the City of Los Angeles designated the building a Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument. On April 2, 1987, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
In late 2009, the Church property was sold to the non-profit Art of Living Foundation. It is currently being restored and will be used as a community center, speaking venue, and center for the Foundation's programs and operations. The Art of Living Foundation Center officially opened on April 14, 2010.