Saint Saviour's Chapel at Harvard-Westlake School in the Studio City section of Los Angeles, California is a Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument (HCM #32). The chapel was patterned after the Chapel at Rugby School in England. Its pews face the center aisle, and it is considered an excellent example of the collegiate chapel style. It also features a large rood cross made by students in the school's wood shop.
The chapel was built in 1914 at the original campus of the Harvard School at Western Avenue and Venice Boulevard. It was designed by Reginald Johnson, the son of the first Episcopal Bishop of Los Angeles. When the campus moved to its present Studio City location in 1937, the chapel was divided into 16 pieces and moved across Sepulveda Boulevard to the new campus.