Otterbein Church, now known as Old Otterbein United Methodist Church, is a historic United Brethren church located at Baltimore, Maryland, United States. It is a two-story brick Georgian structure with a peaked roof. It features a square bell tower and an octagonal cupola-on-cupola and much of the original glass still remains. It was built in 1785-86 and a major remodeling occurred in 1839. The bells date to 1789 and are still in use. The same year the first Conference of United Brethren preachers was held and resulted in the official organization of the Church of the United Brethren in Christ, with Pastor Philip William Otterbein (1726-1813) as a bishop. He is buried in the adjacent churchyard. Otterbein Church was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1969.