Wildwood Preserve Metropark is a nature reserve located in Toledo, Ohio, near Sylvania, that is part of the Toledo Metroparks. Previously, the park was a family estate of Robert A. Stranahan, Senior, and, in the 1970s, both the estate and the home were bought by the Metroparks.
Built in 1938, the Wildwood Manor House was the home of the original owners, the Stranahans. The house, still decorated in a Georgian colonial style, is now partially open to the public for free tours, while other building on the property are now used as public restrooms, visitors centers, and offices.
Also on the property is the Oak Grove School. The tiny schoolhouse, built in 1897, was moved from Corey Road and Springbrook Drive to the reserve in 1998. It is occasionally open to the public.