The Greenville Zoo is a small zoo in Greenville, South Carolina, United States. The zoo opened in 1960, and is located at 150 Cleveland Park Drive, near Interstate 385, on a 14-acre (5.7 ha) site within Cleveland Park.
The zoo's official website states: "A typical visit would last from an hour to an hour and 30 minutes." The zoo is next to Cleveland Park, which contains picnic tables throughout the site, and offers bicycle and walking paths, tennis and volleyball courts, playgrounds for children, and several shelters available by reservation. The zoo is open daily throughout the year except for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day. The Greenville Zoo is accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA).
The zoo was approved by the Greenville City Council in 1957 and construction was started in 1960. The zoo was opened to the public with mostly indigenous animals including bears, deer, bobcat, foxes, ducks and prairie dogs. A monkey dome was constructed in 1962, and 26 Colobus monkeys were added to the zoos residents. In the latter part of the 1960s, the zoo was fenced, walkways were paved, and chimpanzee building was added to the exhibits. The zoo also added a sea lions, otters, a macaw and two leopards.