The Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church is located at 28 Race St., Charleston, South Carolina. The church was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2004. The first Greek Orthodox church in South Carolina was built in 1911 at Fishburne and St. Phillip Sts. Construction of the present church was begun in 1950 and completed in 1953. The church was designed by Demetrios Liollio, a Charleston architect, and is in the traditional style of a Byzantine church. The icons in the church are by Photis Kontoglou of Athens, Greece. The Central dome was designed and constructed by the Guastavino Company of Woburn, Massachusetts.