Irbid National University is a university in Jordan. It was established in 1994. Located in the northern town of Irbid, it has a student body of roughly 6,000.
Irbid National University is Jordanian University, located in the north of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a private university is recognized in recognition locally and globally ... Certified by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research of Jordan, the Islamic Association of Arab Universities ( AARU ), ( FUW ), the Federation and European universities ( UNIMED ). The President is Prof. Mohammed Said Subbarini.
The mission of the university is based on three axes, namely: quality education, scientific research, and serving community. Irbid Private University seeks to make a qualitative progress in the academic teaching to achieve a high level of excellence for graduates to be hired in labor market. It also works to create an academically attractive environment that stimulates technological innovation related to sustainable development, and improve interaction with the community to contribute to its development scientifically, economically, socially and culturally.
Mission and Values:
Irbid National University is committed to its vision and mission in accordance with the principles of independence, freedom, and democracy, in an atmosphere of moral values, belonging, loyalty, dedication to work, transparency, justice, equal opportunities, and work in the spirit of one family.
Scientific Research Deanship:
Universities are based on three basic pillars: teaching, scientific research, and community service. The deanship performs one of these pillars, namely scientific research, through the Scientific Research Committee, whose task is to supervise and support carrying out scientific research and publishing it.
Department of Student Activities:
This section is the cornerstone of the Deanship of Student Affairs. It operates in accordance with the university philosophy of providing programs and activities that contribute to the development and refinement of the student's personality. It plans, prepares, implements, and follows-up a number of sports, artistic, and cultural activities so that students can practice their hobbies.
University Drawing Hall:
The University, and proceeding from its philosophy in developing the students' talents, has established a studio on the university campus to provide a space for the artistic talent and its development. This would support the young intellectual and artistic movement.The studio works on hosting various exhibitions by artists from all artistic trends. It also provides talented students exercise their hobby. For this purpose, the studio has been supplied with all necessary equipment. It, moreover, gives the students interested the opportunity to participate in internal and external art competitions.
- Activating cultural movement through the formation of cultural personality that will enable students to interact with various circumstances.
- Helping students make their own viewpoints and express them freely.
- Translating the outcome of cultural activities at the university to an intellectual, literary, and artistic product that reflects the young spirit in our society.
- Organizing programs, and cultural events for the university students in the areas of (poetry, essay writing, short story, oratory, debate, etc. ...) on the individual and collective levels.
- Carrying out a variety of exhibits in coordination with other university departments.
- Planning and participating in cultural days and seasons, whether at the internal level or at the level of the Jordanian universities.
- Developing the students' artistic sense, and keeping them in contact with originality.
- Working on discovering and refining the students' talents, and directing these talents in the interest of the student and the university at the same time.
- Forming teams of collective (choral) singers, individual singers, music players, theater actors, and folklore performers.
- Holding as many sport activities as possible to include the largest possible number of university students.
- Achieving the students' tendencies and desires in the practice of sports activities.
- Helping to build a generation of true moral character and behavior.
- Forming university teams in different games to participate in university as well as national competitions.
- Organizing and supervising internal and external sports events.