The Villa Gazzotti Grimani (1542) is a Renaissance villa, an early work of architect Andrea Palladio, located in the village of Bertesina, near Vicenza in the Veneto region of northern Italy
In 1994 UNESCO designated Villa Gazzotti Grimani as part of the "Vicenza, City of Palladio" World
Heritage Site. (Two years later the World Heritage Site was expanded to include Palladian villas outside the core area and accordingly it was renamed as "City of Vicenza and Palladian Villas of the Veneto").
The villa was designed and built in the 1540s for the Venetian Taddeo Gazzotti and, like a number of Palladio's buildings, it incorporates a pre-existing structure. In 1550, before the building was completed, Gazzotti was facing financial problems and sold the villa to Girolamo Grimani.