Treviglio is a town and comune in the Province of Bergamo, in Lombardy, northern Italy. It lies 20 km south of the capital city, in the lower territory called "Bassa" marked by the Adda and the Serio rivers. With approximately 29,000 inhabitants, the comune is now the second most populous town in the province. It is also called "the tractor town" for the presence of the SAME Deutz-Fahr headquarters.
- Palazzo Municipale (Town Hall), finished in 1300.
- Basilica of San Martino, built in 1008 over the pre-Romanesque church of the Assunta.
- Sanctuary of Madonna delle Lacrime (1619).
- Church of San Carlo (17th century).
- Relief of the Gatta ("Kitty") in the Piazza Manara