Osmond Memorial Church, previously it was known as Wesleyan Methodist Church is a Church located at 56, S. N. Banerjee Road, Taltola, Kolkata, West Bengal, India. The Church was established by Walter Osmond, a Methodist minister in 1868.
Walter Osmond, a Methodist minister came to Kolkata (then Calcutta) in 1864 as a missionary evangelist and a social worker. His aim was to serve the poor and distressed people of the city. He established the Church in 1868. At that time it was known as Wesleyan Methodist Church. Later it was named Osmond Memorial Church in the memory of the founder who served the poor people of Kolkata for nearly 30 years.
The Church has four congregations– the Bengali congregation at Taltola, Kamardanga Chapel and Ballygunge Church at Bondle Road and the Santhali congregation at Taltola.