Mahant Ghasi Memorial Museum in Raipur is listed amongst the leading museums in central India. Located near D. K. Hospital in Raipur, the museum was established by the famous Raja Mahant Ghasidas of Rajnandgaon in the year 1875. Later on in the year 1953, it was renovated and restored by Queen Jyoti Devi and her son Digvijay Das. Spread on almost two hectares of land, Mahant Ghasi Memorial Museum is one of the finest museums in Chhattisgarh. The priceless collections at the museum include inscriptions, weapons, ancient coins, kalachuri sculptures, carvings, Buddhist bronzes, and items like clothes and ornaments that were being used by the different tribes of Chhattisgarh.