The Mansion House in York, England is the home of the Lord Mayors of York during their term in office. It is situated on St Helen's Square, where York's Coney Street and Lendal intersect in the city centre. It is built in an early Georgian style. The foundation stone for the Mansion House was laid in 1725, with the building being completed seven years later in 1732.
The architect who designed the Mansion House is unknown, although the frontage at least may be by William Etty. In 1988 the house was restored by the York Civic Trust. It exhibits a wide collection of silver, antique furniture and paintings. The collection includes York's great sword of state, dated 1416, which once belonged to the Holy Roman Emperor Sigismund. The York Guildhall is situated behind the Mansion House.