St Martin's Church is a church in the town of Ruislip, within the London Borough of Hillingdon. It has been designated since January 1950 by English Heritage as a Grade B listed building. The present chancel and nave date back to the 13th century. The church stands at the northern end of Ruislip High Street, near the Manor Farm site.
A church for Ruislip appears in the 1086 Domesday Book but is believed to have been replaced by the present church in 1245, after an increase in the parish population necessited a larger building. Stones with markings from the Norman period have been found in the grounds, believed to be from the original building. While Ruislip was under the ownership of the Bec Abbey, the monks bestowed the name St. Martin upon the church, dedicating it to Saint Martin of Tours from Normandy.