St Dominic's Priory Church (formally named "Our Lady of the Rosary and St Dominic") between Hampstead and Camden Town, London NW5 4LB, is one of the largest Roman Catholic churches in London. The church and priory are in Southampton Road just south of Hampstead Heath and close to Belsize Park. The nearest stations are Belsize Park and Chalk Farm tube stations both on the Northern Line Edgware branch, and Hampstead Heath Railway Station on London Overground, all about 15 minutes walk away.
The Dominican Friars came to the area in 1861 with a community of Friars in the Priory, a community of Dominican Sisters nearby in Constantine Road and a group of Lay Dominicans who meet each month at the Priory. The priory was opened in 1867 and the Priory Church dates from 1883. The church was opened largely thanks to Countess Tasker, its great benefactress. The road leading down to the Priory (Tasker Road) was named in her memory.