Barton Arcade, Deansgate, Manchester, is a small Victorian shopping arcade between Deansgate and St Ann's Square. The arcade was listed as a Grade II* listed building on the 25 January 1972. The listing extends to the "block of shops (Barton's Building) and offices enclosing the arcades." The whole was constructed by Corbett, Raby and Sawyer in 1871. Hartwell describes the Barton's Building facade as "utterly ignorant.. the ground floor pilasters must be seen to be believed." The arcade, however, is "a gorgeous glass and iron shopping arcade with glass domes.the best example of this type of cast-iron and glass arcade anywhere in the country."