All Saints DLR station is a station on the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) in east London. It is named after the nearby All Saints, Poplar, a church dating from 1821-3. The station entrance is on the East India Dock Road, opposite Chrisp Street Market.
There was a previous station on the same site, called Poplar station, which was served by the North London Railway. The location of this station can be seen in the bottom-right hand corner of theMap of Poplar, 1885.
The station is located on the DLR's Stratford branch, between Poplar and Langdon Park stations, and is in Travelcard Zone 2.
There is a crossover south of the station which allows trains from Stratford and Poplar to reverse here.