Bishop Marrocco/Thomas Merton Catholic Secondary School is a Catholic secondary school located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The school is part of the Toronto Catholic District School Board and serves about 1000 students in grades 9 to 12. The building and school yard was built in the 1960s on a former railway yard. To the south, a shopping plaza was also built on the rail yards. At first, the building was a public high school named West Park Secondary. In the 1980s, with declining enrollment in the area and after the extension of full funding to Catholic schools, the building was transferred to the Catholic School Board.
Bishop Marrocco/Thomas Merton Catholic Secondary School opened in September 1988 with the merger of the Marrocco and Merton schools. Bishop Marrocco is named after the Toronto Auxiliary Bishop who worked with Archbishop Pocock in the Archdiocese of Toronto's great efforts in the 1960s to extend the availability of catholic secondary education.