Bahadur Shah Park, located in Dhaka, Bangladesh, is a striking war memorial set amidst the splendor of nature. It was built in 1858 at the initiative of Nawab Khwaja Abdul Ghani, in the Sadarghat area. It was called Victoria Park until 1947. After that, it was renamed after Bahadur Shah II, the last Mughal emperor.
View Bahadur Shah Park guide >