St Beuno's Church, Penmorfa, is a redundant church near the settlement of Penmorfa, some 2 miles (3 km) to the northwest of Porthmadog, Gwynedd, Wales. It has been designated by Cadw as a Grade II* listed building, and is under the care of the Friends of Friendless Churches. The church stands on a site first used by Saint Beuno as a cell towards the end of the 6th century.
The nave of the present church dates from the 14th century, and the chancel from the following century. The south porch was added in the earlier part of the 18th century, while the vestry was added later in that century. During the 19th century there were three restorations; in 1851–53, 1880 and 1889. The last restoration was carried out by the Chester architect John Douglas. After it was declared redundant, the church was vested in the charity the Friends of Friendless Churches in 1999, who hold a 999-year lease with effect from 19 November 1999. In addition to carrying out repairs, the charity has commissioned a cabinet to contain the church's collection of historic bibles.