Hog Harbour is a village in the island of Espiritu Santo in Vanuatu. It is located in northeast Santo, in close proximity to Port Olry village. The village is a strong base of Presbyterian Church. In 1897, Dr Bowie, who was then a Scottish missionary had first established Presbyterian Church mission in Hog Harbour. The name Hog Harbour had derived from when the explorers in the Island had then anchored in the harbour, amazingly they saw that the habour was then full of pigs,in light of this, they named it Hogharbour. During the time of the British–French Condominium, Hog Harbour was then the site of the British district administration.