Mara River Crossing Tour
This migration, month by month, is shown on the map on the right side of this page – the moving red represents the main herds. For more information on the Serengeti migration area and the wildebeest migration, see also:
What's Included?• All park entry fees.
• Full board accommodation fees.
• Transport in a 4WD Land Cruisers with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
• Services of fully qualified English speaking driver-guide.
• Meals as per itinerary, 2 L mineral water per person per day.
Destination CoveredSerengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area and Lake Manyara National Park
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Luxury, Solo travellers
Pick you up from the hotel at 8:00 am and drive to Lake Manyara NP, spending the rest of the day game viewing in the park to enjoy the lush jungle like ground water forests filled with baboons, blue monkeys and tree climbing lions is so famous one. End of the day will eat dinner and overnight at Bougainvillea Safari lodge or Lake Manyara Wildlife lodge or Ngorongoro Farm house.
Meal Plan: (L, D)
Approx transit time: 2 hrs
www.tanganyikawildernesscamps.com , www.bougainvillealodge.net
Day 2 : Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, depart for Serengeti NP with a game drive en route with a picnic boxes and (an optional stop at Olduvai Gorge and/or a Maasai Village on the way). Following the late afternoon game drive, you will eat dinner and overnight at Seronera Wildlife lodge or Serengeti Sopa lodge or Serengeti Katikati tented camp
Meal Plan: (B, L, D)
Approx transit time: 4hrs
www.hotelsandlodges-tanzaniaa.com & www.sopalodges.com
Day 3 : Serengeti National Park
This is your full day for game viewing in Serengeti with morning and afternoon game-drives, On this day, you may wish to take a picnic lunch and go for the whole day according to game locations OR return for a hot lunch and go out again. To see the great migration as well as herds of buffalos, elephants, giraffes, lions, leopards, all three African jackal species found here etc.
All meals and overnights at the lodge once more.
Meal Plan: (B, L, D)
Day 4: Ngorongoro Conservation Area
After breakfast, you have a morning game-drive in the park departing Serengeti for Ngorongoro with a picnic lunch en route. You will have dinner and overnight on the rim of the crater at Ngorongoro Wildlife lodge or Ngorongoro Sopa lodge or Ngorongoro Rhino lodge.
Meal Plan: (B, L, D)
Approx Transit time: 3 hrs
Day 5 : Ngorongoro Conservation Area
After an early breakfast, descend into the Crater for a crater tour and game viewing with a picnic lunch at hippo pool site to enjoy the game and vegetation in the unbroken caldera home for almost 30,000 animals including the last remaining Black Rhino and flamingos on the Soda lake.
All the "BIG FIVE"; Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo and Elephant could be spotted in this caldera. Picnic lunches will be served at the hippo pool site.
End of the day drives back to Arusha arriving about 5 pm and drop off to your hotel.
Meal Plan: (B, L)
Approx transit time: 3 hrs
End of Service
• Tips for your driver-guide.
• soft drinks, alcohol or personal items.
• Flights, Airport transfers.
• Hot air balloon safari in Serengeti: US$540 per person
• Visit to Maasai tribal village: US$30 per person.
• Olduvai Museum entry: $36 per person.
Booking and Conditions
•Together with you, we will come to an agreement on the itinerary of your trip. After agreement, we will send you our bank details (US dollar account with Barclays Bank in Tanzania). We will ask you to pay 25% of the costs after the confirmation of your safari and the rest (75%) before departure.
• We understand that there may be reasons that may make you to cancel your trip. As we have to arrange quite a few things before your trip starts, we have the following cancellation policy:
• Cancellation refund at any time after agreement but more than six weeks before the start date of your trip: 75% of total price
• Cancellation refund within six weeks but more than one week before the start date of your trip: 50% of total price
• Cancellation refund within one week but more than one day (24 hours) before the start date of your trip: 25% of total price
• Cancellation refund within 24 hours before the booked trip: no refund
• We advise you to have a good cancellation insurance within your travel insurance to prevent high expenditures in case of cancelling your trip. NB: We cannot be held responsible for bad weather conditions.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.