Galle Tour With Whale Watching
What's Included?• The price include pick up from the hotel in Colombo.
• By Car two day tour with Hotel Accommodation.
• Arrive in Galle Fort.
• Lunch at Five star Hotel.
• Visit Rumassala & other places of interests.
• Whale Watching on the next day.
• Return back to colombo.
• Maximum 3 passengers only by car any additional it will be a Van.
• All government taxes.
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
You will be picked up from your hotel in Colombo, Negombo or Mount Lavinia or from the Airport direct by your very own chauffeur guide depending your time of arrival in case of direct from Airport and drive to Galle.
• Arrive in Galle Fort
• Lunch at Five star Hotel
• Visit Rumassala & other places of interests
Day 2 : Whale Watching & Come Back to Colombo
• Galle is one of the most popular southern coastal cities of Sri Lanka, which is located at 119 km away from Colombo. From the 16th century since the Portuguese were here, Galle has served as the main port of the country for a long time until the British arrived in the 18th century.
• Galle is most famous for the fortress built in it by the Dutch who arrived in 1687 after the Portuguese. It is the largest remaining fortress in Asia that had been built by Europeans using their own architecture, mixing some of the South Asian traditions as well. The Fort spreads around 36 hectares of land covering the older section of the city.
• The BBC documentary titled “Ocean Giants” featuring the mesmeric world of Whales and Dolphins, and the scientist’s effort to shed light on their habits and why they grow so large were filmed around Sri Lanka and according to them 30 Blue Whales were sighted in a single day.
• There is a 95% chance of spotting Blue Whales and great chances of Sperm Whales spottingas as their migration path from Africa to Australia is just off Dondra Point. We are able to arrange Whale Watching Trips off Mirissa in a fully insured trawler boat which will last for 3 hours. There is a good chance of spotting Spinner Dolphins off Mirissa.
• Tips to guides
• Any other expenses, personal souvenirs and beverages.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.