Natural Peru 9 Days
What's Included?We offer:
· 2 nights hotel in Lima.
· 5 nights hotel in Cusco.
· 2 nights accommodation in Madre de Dios.
· Breakfast included.
· Plan full power in Madre de Dios.
· In Lima: Full Day (City Tour + Pachacamac)
· In Cusco: City Tour, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
· In Madre de Dios: Eco Adventures lodge and activities
· Lunch Buffet in Urubamba and Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu)
· All inputs and tours.
· Air tickets Lima - Cusco - Lima.
· Train ticket to Machu Picchu Expedition service.
· bilingual guide.
· Personalized service Vista Adventures.
· Ages: 18+.
Optional Activities (paid locally) (where available)
· Rafting on the Urubamba River.
· Access to Huayna Picchu
· Access to Machu Picchu Museum.
· access to the mountain.
· Service Vistadome and Hiram Bingham train.
· Tour de Maras & Moray.
· Here we present a list of possible tours to be included in your trip. Please consult our agents to include these activities in their tour.
ICA: Paracas & the Nazca
• Day 1: Lima/Paracas - Paracas reserve visit
• Day 2: Visit to Ballestas Islands
• Day 3: Paracas or Ica - overflight Nazca lines
Destination CoveredLima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Tambopata Candamo
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon
Lima - Arrival
Upon arrival, reception and transfer to your hotel for accommodation.
Cerro Azul Lunahuaná &
Visit to Lima adventure destination par excellence. Walk around Cerro Azul, wine tasting at the winery and pisco Queen and sports like rafting, ATV, biking or canopy.
Lima / Cusco - City Tour
Lima Flight Cusco. In the afternoon, visit to the Cathedral, Temple of Koricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
Cusco - Sacred Valley of the Incas
A mixture of traditions, Inca sites and artisan markets that will leave you breathless. Ollantaytambo and visit the Archaeological Site and Market Pisac. Later, buffet lunch in Urubamba and final journey to Ollantaytambo where we visit the archaeological site. Later, transfer to the train station for the trip to Aguas Calientes and overnight at the site. Check with us for accommodation in Ollantaytambo or Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu)
Cusco - Machu Picchu
excursion train to the lost city of the Incas, Machu Picchu. Buffet lunch and return to Cusco in the afternoon.
Free day in Cusco for personal activities. We recommend to visit the salt mines of Maras and the circular terraces of Moray.
Eco Adventures Mother of God
Travel Cusco - Puerto Maldonado. Arrival and transfer to lodge. Walks around the lodge and practice of canopy at the lodge. Night Tour watching monkeys, spiders, toucans, macaws and different kinds of birds and insects.
Eco Adventures Mother of God
Boat trip to Lake Sandoval, located in the Tambopata National Reserve. We observe turtles, riverside birds, giant otters and famous shanshos.
Day 9: Mother of God / Lima
End of this great tour watching dozens or even hundreds of blue-headed parrots, orange macaws, parrots and macaws, blue headed, gathered t odes morning at 6:00 am, made his ceremony fluttering before starting colpeo, which is to eat clay in the river gorge and after 25-30 minutes removing Iran to return the next day. Were also observed macaws groups at other times but not as safe and usually are smaller groups. After breakfast, transfer to the airport for his final trip to Lima. In Lima , transfer to the airport for your international flight.
• Please send us the following information: names, dates of arrival, number of identity card or passport and phone number (WhatsApp or Skype are valid), email address and other details you feel is important for their tour.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.