Peru Clasico 9 Days
What's Included?What we offer you:
• Reception and transfers.
• 2 nights in a hotel in Lima.
• 2 nights in a hotel in Ica.
• 3 nights in a hotel in Cusco.
• Breakfast included.
• All mentioned tours.
• Terrestrial ticket Nazca – Cusco.
• Ticket Cusco - Lima.
• Official languages tourism guide Spanish and/or English.
• Reference desk prior to the trip.
Destination CoveredLima, Ica, Cusco, Paracas, Islas Ballestas, Huacachina, Inca Trail, Nazca Lines, Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon
• Reception at the airport and transfer to your hotel. Discussion of orientation.
Day 2 : Lima City tour
• City day tour whereby you can briefly know the attractions of Lima Cercado de Lima and Miraflores districts.
• In the Cercado of Lima we can visit the Plaza de Armas of Lima, the Cathedral which has a Renaissance style façade and various chapels such as the Sagrada Familia and la Inmaculada Concepción. In addition, around the square we can see the Government Palace, the Municipal Palace, the Archbishop's Palace and the Union Club. Later, we visit the convent of San Francisco, which houses much of the colonial art of Lima and the Plaza San Martín declared cultural heritage of humanity in 1988.
• In Miraflores, Huaca Pucllana built in mud known for having been one of the ceremonial centers of the Lima culture can learn from the outside. The modern area of this district includes a visit to the Parque Kennedy, the Malecon Cisneros and the Parque del Amor, favourite place for couples where lives a very romantic atmosphere and tranquility overlooking the sea. Final walk through the district at the Mall Larcomar, the largest district with shops of high popularity.
Day 3 : Paracas & Ballestas
• Breakfast. Ica - Paracas transfers.
• Tour guided by the Paracas National Reserve where we will visit the port of Don José de San Martín, the Cathedral (rock formation), the center of interpretation of INRENA, the viewpoint of flamingos and the Lagunillas beach.
• Boat excursion in slider towards the Ballestas Islands. On the way know the Paracas Bay, Punta Pejerrey and the famous chandelier geoglyph related to the Nazca lines. Arriving at the Ballestas Islands you can enjoy appreciating the natural life of the sea lions, penguins, gulls and sea birds of the Islands.
• Return to Ica. Free evening.
Day 4 : Ica & Huacachina
• Reception of hotel bus station.
• City tour in Ica for the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, its streets, the ruins of the Temple of the Señor de Luren, the town of Cachiche, Palm 7 heads and visit to the Bodega the taster of Ica.
• Walking tour by the Oasis of Huacachina. Exotic place that has a gap in the middle of the desert where you can stroll in boat. We will feel the adrenaline to go sandboarding and the ride on buggy or dune buggies in the dunes of the desert of Ica.
• Free evening in Ica and accommodation in hotel of choice.
Day 5 : Nazca
• Tourist transport Ica - Nazca via Cruz del Sur in cruise service.
• Transfer of Terminal - Airport - Terminal.
• Flight of 35 minutes on the Nazca lines which will explain the history of these mysterious line on the sand covering an area of 350 KM, these represent figures of various animals and plants such as the spider, the monkey, dog, the lizard, El colibrí, El Condor, among others, in large dimensions which reach from 15 to 300 meters each and with a depth of 30 cm approximately. It is believed that it would be an astronomical calendar, considered the largest in the world.
• Transmission of informational video about the Nazca lines.
• Delivery of certificate of flight over the Nazca lines.
• Permanent assistance.
• Lunch in Nazca. On account of the traveller.
• At specified time, will make the transfer from your hotel to the bus terminal.
• Tourist transport Nazca – Cusco via Cruz del Sur in cruise service.
Day 06 : Cuzco City Tour
• Arrival to Cusco in the morning. Installation at the hotel.
• Delivery of respective ticket at your hotel.
• 13:30 hrs. Visit the following places:
• The Cathedral of Cusco is a historical monument which houses valuable works of art produced by indigenous and Spanish artists. Many of these works are framed in silver, obtained from mines in the interior of the country.
• Qoricancha, religious center known as the "Temple of the Sun" highlights the impressive engineering used in its construction.
• Sacsayhuaman, located 3 Km away from the city of Cusco, fortress of stone and excellent architecture.
• Qenqo, ceremonial and ritual Center, Amphitheater where sacrifices were performed.
• PucaPucara, old tambo and outpost along the Inca trails.
• And Tambomachay, ceremonial center of worship to the water located 12 Km from the city of Cusco traditionally known as the baths of the inca or where the water of eternal youth.
• 18:30 hrs: we'll be back in Cusco. Overnight in Cusco.
Day 07 : The Sacred Valley
• 8:30 hrs. Visit to the town of Pisaq, located 32 Km from the city of Cusco; where can you see and do some shopping at the craft market, located in the main square, where you will notice the typical craftsmanship in ceramic, leather and looms produced by the artisans of the place.
• Trip passing through the towns of Coya, Lamay, Calca, Yucay, noting its beautiful flora and fauna during the tour that lasts approximately 45 minutes to reach the town of Urubamba.
• In Urubamba, we will enjoy a delicious lunch buffet made with typical products of the region.
• In the afternoon continue the route to the town of Ollantaytambo, the only inka city inhabited where we will visit the archaeological site of the place.
• Visit to the village of Chinchero, where we can admire the colonial Temple and archaeological ruins imposed by their presence and the natural beauty of the surroundings.
• Return to the city of Cusco at approximately 19:00 hrs.
Day 08 : Machu Picchu
• 8:00 a.m. transfer to Ollantaytambo to take the train heading to Aguas Calientes where we will be 11:00 a.m.
• Rise in bus by a zigzag path towards the majestic Archaeological Park of Machu Picchu (taken. 2400) where you will have a guided tour of 2 hours.
• Comtemplara the charm and wonderful achievement of the pre-Hispanic architects have built this citadel of stone between peaks and chasms.
• Free time (prudential) to take photographs and tour the Park on their own. If you wish to rise to the Huayna Picchu mountain, we recommend to apply for the permit in due advance.
• Return to the town of Aguas Calientes. Free time to stroll around the village and visit the thermal baths in the area.
• In the afternoon, return by train to Ollantaytambo where we will be waiting mobility which will bring us back to the city of Cusco.
Day 09 : free
• At specified time, transfer to the airport for your flight back to Lima and later international connection.
• Please send us the following information: names, dates of arrival, number of identity card or passport and phone number (WhatsApp or Skype are valid), email address and other details you feel is important for their tour.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.