Peru Adventure Extreme 15 Days
What's Included?• 2 nights hotel in Lima.
• 2 nights accommodation in Ica.
• 4 nights hotel in Cusco.
• 3 nights of camping on the Inca Trail.
• 2 nights in Eco Adventures Mother of God.
• All breakfasts included.
• Lunch buffet in Urubamba and Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
• All meals on the Inca Trail.
• Meals in Eco Adventures Mother of God.
• In Lima: Full Day (City Tour + Pachacamac).
• In Ica: Paracas, Ica, Huacachina Overflight Nazca Lines.
• In Cusco: City Tour, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail.
• In Mother of God, Mother of God Eco Adventures.
• All revenues and tours.
• Bus tickets Lima - Paracas - Ica - Nazca - Cusco.
• Airfare Cusco - Puerto Maldonado and Puerto Maldonado - Lima.
• Train ticket to Machu Picchu Expedition service.
• bilingual guide.
• Personalized service Vista Adventures.
• Age: 18+.
Optional activities (where available)
• Rafting in the Urubamba river.
• Access to Huayna Picchu
• Access to Machu Picchu Museum.
• Access to Mountain.
• Service Vistadome and Hiram Bingham train.
• Tour de Maras & Moray.
Here we present a list of possible tours to be included in your trip. Please consult our agents to include these activities in their tour.
Lima (After Day 2)
• Full Day Lunahuaná & Cerro Azul
• Full Day Caral & Lachay
Destination CoveredLima, Ica, Cusco, Inca Trail, Paracas, Islas Ballestas, Huacachina, Nazca Lines and Sacred Valley
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups
Lima - Arrival
Upon arrival, reception and transfer to your hotel for accommodation.
Lima City tour
• City tour day in which you will briefly see the tourist attractions of Lima districts of Cercado de Lima and Miraflores.
• In downtown Lima, we will visit the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral which has a Renaissance facade and several chapels such as the Sagrada Familia and the Immaculate Conception. In addition, around the square we will see the Government Palace, the Municipal Palace, the Archbishop's Palace and the Club of the Union. Later, we will visit the Convent of San Francisco which houses much of the colonial art of Lima and Plaza San Martin declared a cultural heritage site in 1988.
• In Miraflores, we know from outside the Huaca Pucllana built in mud known for being one of the ceremonial centers of the Lima Culture. The modern area of this district includes a visit to Kennedy Park, the Malecon Cisneros and the Love Park, a favorite place for couples where a very romantic and quiet with sea view living environment. End by the district in Larcomar, the most exclusive shopping districts with high reputation largest mall walk.
Paracas and Ballestas Islands
Bus to Paracas. Private Tour to the Paracas Bay, to the National Reserve and the Ballestas Islands. Overnight in Paracas.
Ica & Huacachina
Bus to Ica. Private Tour in Ica, Pisco artisanal wineries and wine and visit to Huacachina where you can go sandboarding and tube ride. Overnight in Ica.
Bus route to Nazca. Visit the Museum of Maria Reiche, Los Paredones and Cantalloc. 35 minute flight over the Nazca lines. Game night bus to Cusco.
Cusco City Tour
In the afternoon, visit to the Cathedral, Temple of Koricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
Cusco - Sacred Valley
A mixture of traditions, Inca sites and artisan markets that will leave you breathless. Ollantaytambo and visit the Archaeological Site and Market Pisac. Later, buffet lunch in Urubamba and final journey to Ollantaytambo where we visit the archaeological site. Later, transfer to the train station for the trip to Aguas Calientes and overnight at the site. Check with us for accommodation in Ollantaytambo or Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu)
Cusco: Free Day
Free day in Cusco for personal activities.
Inca Trail (Wayllabamba & Llactapata)
Breakfast. Transfer to Piskacucho, at km. 82 train route Cusco - Machu Picchu through Chincheros, Urubamba and Ollantaytambo in the Sacred Valley. Starting the walk along the Urubamba River Llactapata important archaeological site. Lunch. Walk toward the first camp in Wayllabamba point. Dinner. Storytelling. Overnight in tents.
Inca Trail (Wayllabamba - Warmiwañusca & Pacaymayo)
After breakfast, the hardest part of the trail begins, ascending path on a journey of three hours to the first pass called Warmiwañusca (Dead Woman's Pass) at 4,200 meters. In Warmiwañusca not only you enjoy incredible views of the whole area but also the satisfaction of having reached the top of the crossing. After lunch we descend to Pacaymayo for dinner and camping.
Inca Trail (Pacaymayo, Phuyupatamarka & Winayhuayna)
After breakfast, we begin the ascent to the second most important trip to 3,800 meters, where we enjoy a guided tour of the Archaeological Complex Runkurakay and the Inca citadel of Sayacmarca point. After that, we will continue our trek to Phuyupatamarka (town in the clouds), another important archaeological site, where we enjoy our lunch. After a short break, we will begin our trek toward Wiñaywayna (Forever Young). Guided tour in this archaeological complex. Dinner and overnight at camp.
Inca Trail (Wiñayhuayna, Machu Picchu & Cusco)
After breakfast, walk for 1 hour through the woods until we reach Inti Punku (Sun Gate), known as the gateway to Machu Picchu. From there, we will have a breathtaking view of the citadel. Upon arrival to Machu Picchu, we take a guided tour where we will know the main archaeological sites and monuments that seem brought from another world. After that, free time to visit the citadel. Finally, Aguas Calientes descent and subsequent ascent to the train journey to Cusco. Moving the train station to the hotel. Overnight.
Eco Adventures Mother of God
Travel Cusco - Puerto Maldonado. Arrival and transfer to lodge. Walks around the lodge and practice of canopy at the lodge. Night Tour watching monkeys, spiders, toucans, macaws and different kinds of birds and insects.
Eco Adventures Mother of God
Boat trip to Lake Sandoval, located in the Tambopata National Reserve. We observe turtles, riverside birds, giant otters and famous shanshos.
Mother of God - Lima
End of this great tour watching dozens or even hundreds of blue-headed parrots, orange macaws, parrots and macaws, blue headed, gathered every morning at 6:00 am, made his fluttering ceremony before starting colpeo, consisting ingesting clay in the river gorge and after 25-30 minutes you will retreating, to return the next day. They were also observed macaws groups at other times but not as safe and usually are smaller groups. After breakfast, transfer to the airport for his final journey back to Lima and international connection.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.