Lima & Cusco 6 Days
What's Included?What we offer :
• Reception and transfers.
• 2 nights hotel in Lima.
• 3 nights hotel in Cusco.
• Breakfast included.
• All tours mentioned .
• Ticket Lima - Cusco - Lima.
• Official guide in Spanish language and / or English.
• benchmark Tourist information prior to the trip .
Destination CoveredLima, Cusco, Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley
Best SuitedBudget, Families, Groups
• Reception at the airport and transfer to your hotel. Orientation meeting.
Day 2: Lima City Tour
• City tour day in which you will briefly see the tourist attractions of Lima districts of Cercado de Lima and Miraflores.
• In downtown Lima, we will visit the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral which has a Renaissance facade and several chapels such as the Sagrada Familia and the Immaculate Conception. In addition, around the square we will see the Government Palace, the Municipal Palace, the Archbishop's Palace and the Club of the Union. Later, we will visit the Convent of San Francisco which houses much of the colonial art of Lima and Plaza San Martin declared a cultural heritage site in 1988.
• In Miraflores, we know from outside the Huaca Pucllana built in mud known for being one of the ceremonial centers of the Lima Culture. The modern area of this district includes a visit to Kennedy Park, the Malecon Cisneros and the Love Park, a favorite place for couples where a very romantic and quiet with sea view living environment. End by the district in Larcomar, the most exclusive shopping districts with high reputation largest mall walk.
Day 03: Cusco City Tour
• At 11:00 hrs delivery of respective tickets at your hotel.
• 13: 30hrs. Visit the following locations:
• The Cathedral of Cusco is a historical monument that it houses valuable works of art produced by indigenous and Spanish artists. Many of these works are framed in silver, obtained from the mines of the interior.
• Qoricancha, religious center known as the "Temple of the Sun" highlights the impressive engineering used in its construction.
• Sacsayhuaman located 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture.
• Kenko, ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheater where sacrifices were made.
• PucaPucara, old dairy and checkpoint along the Inca roads.
• And Tambomachay ceremonial center of worship of water located 12 km. From Cusco traditionally known as the Inca baths or where water of eternal youth is.
• 18: 30hrs: We will be back in Cusco. Overnight.
Day 04: Sacred Valley
• 8: 30hrs. Visit the village of Pisac, located 32 km from the city of Cusco.; where you can see and do some shopping at the handicraft market, located in the main square, where the typical craftsmanship in ceramics, leather and looms elaborated by the artisans themselves be seen.
• Travel passing through the towns of Coya, Lamay, Calca, Yucay, observing its beautiful flora and fauna during the route that takes about 45 minutes to reach the city of Urubamba.
• In Urubamba, we enjoy a delicious lunch buffet made with typical products of the region.
• In the afternoon we continue the journey towards the town of Ollantaytambo, the only inhabited Inca town where we will visit the archaeological complex of the place.
• Visit the village of Chinchero where we will see its colonial temple and archaeological ruins imposed by their presence and the natural beauty of the environment.
• Return to Cusco at approximately 19: 00hrs.
Day 05: Machu Picchu
• Transfer to Ollantaytambo 8:00 a.m. to take the train to Aguas Calientes where we will be 11:00 am
• Ascent bus by a zigzag path toward the majestic Machu Picchu Archaeological Park (2400 masl.) Where you will have a guided tour of 2 hours.
• be contemplating the wonderful charm and achievement of the prehispanic architects have built this stone citadel between peaks and chasms.
• Leisure (reasonable) to take pictures and tour the park on their own. If you want to climb the mountain Huayna Picchu, we recommend requesting permission well in advance.
• Return to Aguas Calientes. Free time to stroll through the village and visit the thermal baths in the area.
• In the afternoon, return by train to Ollantaytambo where we will be expecting a mobility which will bring us back to Cusco.
Day 06: Free
• A specific time, transfer to the airport for your flight back to Lima and international connection back.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.