Cusco Natural 4 Days 3 Nights
What's Included?• Reception and transfers.
• 3 nights of accommodation in preferred hotel.
• Breakfast included.
• Train expedition service.
• City tour, 04 ruins, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
• Entrance tickets.
• Bus ticket Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
• Lunch buffet in Urubamba.
• Bilinguial and specialized tour guide.
• Tourist information.
Destination CoveredCusco, Sacsayhuamán, Písac and Ollantaytambo
Best SuitedBudget, Groups, Solo travellers
• Reception. Transfer to hotel. City tour Cusco: Cathedral. Qoricancha, religious center known as the Temple of the Sun. Sacsayhuaman, impressive fortress of great stones and excellent architecture. Qenqo, ceremonial and ritual center where sacrifices were made. Pucapucara, old tambo (incan structure) and surveillance point along the Inca trails and Tambomachay, ceremonial center of worship to the water located 12 Km from the city of Cusco traditionally known as the baths of the inca or water of the eternal youth.
Day 02 : Sacred Valley of the Incas
• Visit to Pisac, where a tour on the artisan market can be made. You can observe the work in ceramic, leather and looms made by the artisans of the place. Tour by the towns of Coya, Lamay, Calca, Yucay, watching its beautiful flora and fauna until we get to Urubamba. Lunch buffet in Urubamba with typical products of the region. Late visit to Ollantaytambo and its archeological complex, which is the last inhabitated inca city. Visit to Chinchero, where we will visit a colonial temple and archeological ruins that impress by its natural beauty. Return to Cusco.
Day 03 : Machu Picchu
• Transfer to Ollantaytambo to take the train to Aguas Calientes. Bus ascend by a zigzag road towards Machu Picchu (2400msnm) 2-hour tour in the sanctuary. Observation of the agricultural area, the urban sector. We arrive at the Temple of the Sun, stone quarries, the Botanical Garden, the temple’s square, three windows, the solar clock or intihuatana, the sacred rock, among others. Return to Aguas Calientes. Free time to visit the town and enjoy your stay at the hot springs. Late train boarding towards Ollantaytambo where a vehicle will be waiting us in order to take us back to Cusco.
Day 04 : Cusco
• At the fixed time, transfer to the airport for your departure.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.