Eco Adventures Tambopata
What's Included?What we offer :
• 2 nights accommodation based on double and / or triple.Airport and / or hotel in Puerto Maldonado -
• Transfer Airport - Lodge .
• All land and water transportation according to the itinerary .
• All excursions with bilingual official guide ( English / Spanish ) .
• Meals specified in the itinerary , vegetarian options ( advance notice ) .
• The Service Check out the last day ends at 10.00 am .
• Includes entrance to the Tambopata Reserve .
Destination CoveredTambopata National Reserve, Puerto Maldonado, Madre de Dios, Cusco and Lake Sandoval
Best SuitedBudget, Families, Groups
• Upon arrival from Cusco, reception and ground transportation along the banks of the Madre de Dios River to our lodge.
• During the trip we can see some of the settlers and the typical rice, bananas, fish farms and species typical of the riverbanks, as skimmers, sandpipers, crowned herons, jabiru storks, hawks, birds Martinez fishermen, swallows and flycatchers. Upon arrival to our hostel, we unpack and get to know about us.
• Our hostel has 05 double rooms and / or triple that provides comfort without blend with the surrounding environment. We receive a short introductory talk about our work with the community Cachuela in an ecotourism project, unique in its kind, and the general purpose of the lodge and the trails, prior to our afternoon activity.
• We started our activity with a Ethnobotany walk, which will take us to observation tower canopy (canopy) of 25 meters, in the way we will see some priceless old trees, suitable to take some pictures, wait for the beautiful sunset into the primary forest, excellent to appreciate the sounds of nature, and being in touch with her, and when the sun goes down, the forest becomes much more mysterious, time of nocturnal animals such as night monkey, known locally as musmuqui, only insects that will surprise you with much more to see and hear, the famous tarantulas, spiders night is night really begin their activity.
• The suspension bridge (Canopy) is constructed such that it can climb easily and safely, using the stairs with handrails on each side, and rest in platforms. From the top you not only get spectacular views of the sub canopy and its surroundings, it is also an excellent opportunity to observe birds from the canopy including parrots, toucans, parrots and macaws.
• We return to the lodge for a shower you know so you can enjoy your delicious dinner.
Day 2: Lake Sandoval
• We get up at dawn to go to visit the Lake Sandoval. After an early breakfast we depart to Lake Sandoval, which is located within the Tambopata National Reserve, a walk of about an hour take us to the lake shore. From here, take a rowing boat to give us around the lake, to appreciate the lake fauna at its peak activity.
• seek turtles, riverside birds, the peculiar shanshos, and perhaps even otters, giant otters known as the world's largest fresh water. At one point they were extensively hunted for their fine skin, now the best populations are in the Peruvian jungle. Those seen in Lake Sandoval belong to a resident family of seven individuals, and a lone wolf.
• As we approach noon, animal activity decreases, take us a delicious meal Amazon rain (box lunch) and then take a short break and then cool off in the majestic lake, a small designated area for use of this activity in order to be newly renovated for our walk back in time to taste our delicious dinner in our hostel.
• If you have a lot of energy we will have a great campfire, watching the majestic starry night.
Day 3 : Amazon Adventure
• A bell will wake up very early in order to go to see dozens and sometimes hundreds of Parrots of Blue head, orange cheek parrots , cobalt winged parakeet color, and sometimes even the strange blue-headed macaw , all congregate here all clear days to ingest clay lick .
• This congregation creates a riotous and colorful wildlife spectacle where the greens and blues parakeets , oranges, reds dance around the lick , while the other individuals finish pecked and , this show can last for hours. Then we return to the lodge for our delicious breakfast . After an early breakfast , we take the vehicle back to the city of Puerto Maldonado and from there to the airport in time for our flight back to Lima or Cusco.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.