Vietnam Most Special: Hanoi Ancient- Halong Bay Cruises- Phu Quoc Island
What's Included?* Relevant permits and fees
* Shuttle bus 2 ways Hanoi - Halong Bay- Hanoi
* Local English speaking guide- ( Halong bay cruise 2days with guide on boat only)
* Private wooden boat Phu Quoc ( 4 hours)
* Hon Thom Cable Car Ticket/ 2ways
* Accommodation based on twin share basis with daily breakfast
* Meals as mentioned in the itinerary/ B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner
* Private transportation and transfer : 2 paxs = 7 seats car/ 4-8 paxs = 16 seats van/ 10 paxs up = 29 seats mini-bus
* Private Deluxe Cabins on boat in Halong bay 2days cruises (twin share cabin + all meals, No drinks) - Aclass Boat for 3 star option and Bhaya Luxury Boat Halong bay for 4 star option
Destination CoveredHanoi, Phu Quoc Island, Hạ Long and Vietnam
Best SuitedBudget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury
Pick you up on arrival and transfer to the hotel, check in and free time at leisure on your own of exploration the city. Overnight Hanoi
DAY 2 :HANOI - HALONG BAY CRUISES (aboard)- SHUTTLE BUS
=============================== =========== ==============
Pick up at your hotel around at 08.30 Am by our shuttle bus and depart for Halong Bay, some 170 km away from Hanoi and drive down to the biggest delta (the Red River delta), great opportunity for stopping along the way for taking pictures of local daily activities.
On Arrival, board the traditional sailing junk. Whilst cruising the exquisite waters sample the regions fresh seafood.
Visit the recently discovered Surprise Grotto with its great views, and on the next island see the yawning mouth of Bo Nau Cave.
Alternatively journey to Dau Go Cave and nearby see the famous stalagmites and stalactites of Thien Cung Cave. Enjoy a swim in the emerald waters of Halong Bay at any spot that you wish to visit.
Watch the sunset over the bay whilst enjoying a delicious dinner. Overnight on board junk (B/L/D)
DAY 3 :HALONG BAY CRUSIE- HANOI -SHUTTLE BUS
Wake up to fresh coffee and a wholesome breakfast before cruising back to Halong City. En route, the junk weaves through strange-shaped rock formations that invite comparisons from fighting cocks to dragons and even General de Gaulle’s nose!
After another wonderful fresh seafood lunch on board disembark at the dock at Halong City.
Meet back the shuttle bus and driver back Hanoi on the same road, arrival Hanoi around 04.00 Pm and check in the hotel, free time for your own shopping in Old quarter Hanoi. Overnight Hanoi (B/L)
DAY 4 :HANOI CITY TOUR HALF DAY- PHU QUOC ISLAND
At 9.00 AM, pick you up the hotel, our city tour including visit Hochiminh President Complex (Hochiminh Mausoleum, the house on stilts, presidential palace, the One Pillar Pagoda). next stop is the Temple of literature, which is built in 1070 and it is the first university of Vietnam, next will bethe Ngoc Son Temple (turtle Lake in Centre city) and walking tour at the Dong Xuan Market.
Lunch will be served at finest local restaurant before transfer back Noi Bai airport for flying for 2 hours to Phu Quoc Island (flight : VN1241- HAN-PQC 1640 -1850)
Phu Quoc Island is the largest island in Vietnam with a total acreage of 574 square kilometers, located in the Gulf of Thailand. This island is known as the precious stone of Vietnam tourism because of the endless blue ocean, vast national park, and gorgeous sunsets. The dry season starts from October and continues through March. If you want to avoid the rain, you should plan your trip to Phu Quoc between November to March.
Phu Quoc archipelago of 22 small islet and islands, and Phu Quoc (A.K.A the Pearl island) is the biggest one. There are over 10 beaches there, and the Star beach (Bai Sao) and Long Beach (Bai Dai) are the most charming. They are popular and thus attract more people so if you are looking for places that have fewer tourists, try May Rut islet, Mui Ong Doi beach, and Ganh Dau beach.
Meet our car and driver on arrival Phu Quoc airport to transfer to your hotel. Overnight Phu Quoc Island (B/L)
DAY 5 :PHU QUOC- HON THOM ISLAND- FAMILY HOLIDAY PARADISE/ CABLE CAR
The Phu Quoc Island is known as the pearl island of Vietnam with attractions like beautiful beaches, unspoiled nature, and pleasant weather. But if you look at all those beauties from above, you will be much more amazed.
Your family trip to Hon Thom Island with cable car is a SHOULD NOT BE MISSED when visit Phu Quoc Island, the newly opened cable car route connects Phu Quoc island with Hon Thom which is a genuinely breathtaking experience. Riding on the cable car, you soar over a turquoise sea and islands with an amazing view. With the length of 8 km, the Phu Quoc cable car route is the longest non-stop three-way cable car in the world recorded by the Guinness Book of World Records.
This trip will offer you a chance to admire the whole beauty of Phu Quoc Island from the sky. The journey to the top with the Hon Thom cable car gives visitors an exciting experience, when 360 degrees of sea and sky is collected and watching the painting in South Phu Quoc is portrayed with natural colors in the best and the liveliest.
The Cruise Islands trip and Hon Thom Cable car as following itinerary:
08.00: Pick up at your hotel and short transfer to An Thoi Dock, start our wooden boat for sightseeing Phu Quoc Sea and beauty Islands, the boat cruises will take your family to the first stop that the Hon Kho Island for fishing & snorkeling location.
Continue our boat cruises to the May Rut Island, where your local rustic lunch will be served, relaxing time or swimming, go for snorkeling again.
Cruise back the An Thoi dock at around 13.30 Pm and transfer to the cable car station and ready for 30 minutes trip with an amazing sea view from the sky.
Arrive at HON THOM ISLAND where will spend your free time to discover the Sunworld Nature Park (your own account).
16.30: Meet back our guide and transfer back your hotel, free time for dinner at hotel. Overnight Phu Quoc Island (B/L)
Some other optional trips in Phu Quoc Island will be great choice for your family trips (booking upon request):
+ Snorkeling and Fishing family trip (by boat) - 1day trip
+ Night Squid Fishing- Family fun trip (some 4 hours trip- a bit adventure)
+ visit fish sauce factory, Khu Tuong pepper garden, and Cau Castle (Family fun trip-some 4 hours trip)
+ Sao beach, Phu Quoc former prison, An Thoi port, the pearl-cultivating farm. (Family fun trip-some 4 hours trip)
DAY 6 :PHU QUOC ISLAND SIGHTSEEING
Pick up at your hotel and at around 08.30 am will start our sightseeing trip to explore the best highlights of Phu Quoc Island (from the North to South of Phu Quoc Island is around 45 km long), our trip will including of the South and North Parts :
Southern Parts and Highlights:
- We will visit local Sim Winery and sample some local wines, it known to ferment by natural ingredient.
- Stop to visit local Pearl Farm, there are several pearl farms on Phu Quoc raising different varieties of oysters. 2.2km down the road, Phu Quoc Pearl Farm raises Australian stock and is now managed by Ngoc Hien who uses Japanese technology.
(Notes: there are three tests to see whether a pearl is real. The first is called friction in which two pearls are rubbed against each other to create a little powder. If the pearl is polished again after being applied with the powder, it’s real. The second is called a tooth test where you are supposed to bite the pearl with your teeth. If it feels gritty or sandy, it’s real. The last, called flame test is difficult to apply. Burn the pearl until it turns red and breaks into powder to ensure it is genuine. Tourists are also advised to turn to a professional in the field for help and buy only from trusted shops. )
- Continue to visit Phu Quoc Prison or Coconut Prison, which was believed to keep over 14,000 prisoners during Vietnam-Indochina war.
Dung Vietnam wars, the prison was rebuilt but kept the same name. The new prison had separate areas for men, women and the elder. As time passed by, until 1966, a new part of the prison was built to imprison more Vietnamese soldiers. The new part of the prison had 12 main areas. Each area was divided into four different sub-areas “A”, “B”, “C” and “D”. The protection security was very strict with tight supervision all the time
- Our next stop to one of the most important sauce ingredient in Vietnamese and Asian Cuisine: the making of Fish Sauce.
Visiting Phu Quoc fish sauce factories, you will have a chance to witness the scale of the fish sauce manufacturing facilities and the process for forming droplets of scrumptious fish sauce. The giant crates are lined up serving the demands of tourists' visiting. Phu Quoc fish sauce is popular thanks to its high in protein (36-40), the sweet taste and the delicious smell of Coc Sieu anchovies, specialty only appearing in Phu Quoc. Today, Phu Quoc is home to more than 100 operating factories to produce premium anchovy fish sauce bottles. They yearly launch hundreds and thousands of liters of fish sauce finished production with traditional ways more than hundred years of the pearl island. Discovering these fish sauce factories is thus definitely one of the most unforgettable things to do in Phu Quoc.
- Lunch will be served at one of the finest local restaurant at Bai Sao Beach, a most beautiful beach on Phu Quoc Island.
Before will moving to Northern parts of the island, we will stop over to visit local Ham Ninh Fishing Village famous for the fresh seafood, shellfish and shallow water and observe the daily life of the fishermen. Northern Parts and Highlights:
- Visit the Ganh Dau Cape, lie the pristine beach and explore its tranquil surrounding and nice view, we will spend the time for relaxing and swimming over here before get back the car and continue to explore the north parts with Phu Quoc National Park, local Temple and local Bee Farm.
At around 04.00 Pm, tour ends, will transfer back your hotel. Overnight Phu Quoc Island (B/L)
DAY 7 :PHU QUOC ISLAND DEPARTURE
Have breakfast at hotel and free time at leisure till transfer back the airport for flying to HCM city (or Back Hanoi airport) for connecting flight for home, tour ends at Phu Quoc airport (B)
- Can extend the trip on arrival HCM city (some 1 hour flight from Phu Quoc Island), visit Cu Chi Tunnels, Saigon City or Mekong delta (Surcharge upon request only)
Also can take the hydrofoil for from Phu Quoc boat dock to Rach Gia City, some 150 minutes cruise, then from Rach Gia city, can travel by road to visit Can Tho City, Cai Rang floating Market (Mekong delta), km from Rach gia city to HCM city around 300km
* Travel insurance (Must to buy before travel Vietnam)
* Phu Quoc Island- HCM city =100 USD/ one way ticket
* Sunworld Nature Park Ticket (Phu Quoc Island)
* Safari and Vinpearl Land Tickets (belong to the Vinpearl Resort)
* Drinks on boat or Restaurants
* Tips and gratuities = 3-5$/ per person/ day (for guide + driver)
* Early check-in/Late check-out (up request)
* Other not mentioned in the tour itinerary
* Flight tickets (Upon request, we can issue from our office with domestic flight tickets):
*Hanoi- Phu Quoc Island =110 USD/ one way ticket (Flight schedules: VN1241- HAN/PQC SS1 1640 1850)
* Viet Nam Visa ( We will obtain Vietnam Visa approval letter for the clients)- Free for ASEAN
* Personal expenses
+ Child Policies “must be under 12years old upon travelling date”:
* Child in half twin shared with 01 adult
100% of adult fare
* Child in extra bed, shared room with 02 adults
75% of adult fare
* Child without bed, shared room with 02 adults
50% of adult fare
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.