Vietnam has become a major tourist destination since the 1990s, assisted by significant state and private investment, particularly in coastal regions. About 3.77 million international tourists visited Vietnam in 2009 alone.
Popular tourist destinations include the former imperial capital of Hué, the World Heritage Sites of Phong Nha-Kẻ Bàng National Park, Hội An and Mỹ Sơn, coastal regions such as Nha Trang, the caves of Hạ Long Bay and the Marble Mountains. Numerous tourist projects are under construction, such as the Bình Dương tourist complex, which possesses the largest artificial sea in Southeast Asia.
• Vietnam visa approval letter
• 6 nights Accommodation (3 star )
• 1 night on 4 stars Cruise in Ha Long Bay
• Breakfast & 6lunch, 3 dinner
• Transportation by private car with A/C
• Local English-speaking guides
• 2 domestic flights (Saigon – Danang, Danang – Hanoi)
• All entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
Destination CoveredHo Chi Minh City
, Hoi An
and Ha Long Bay
All, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers