Lhasa and Lake Namtso Small Group Tour
What's Included?• Tibet travel permit and all other necessary permits to Tibet
• All entrance ticket fees for all tourist sites listed in the itinerary
• Meals as specified in the itinerary
• Local tour Transfers, 5-29 seats comfortable Tourist Vehicle according to Group Size.
• Knowledgeable English-speaking Tibetan local tour guide shared in your group
• Comfortable Hotel Accommodations
• Service Charge & Government Taxes
• The above tour price does not include single room supplement. If you are a solo traveler, you need to share one room with another tourist (same sex in most cases); if you prefer to stay in one room by yourself, you will have to pay the single room supplement. And the exact price depends on market fluctuation in high and off season of Tibet tour. For the exact price, please refer to your travel consultant.
• Arrangements include planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
• Welcome Dinner in local restaurant when group members meet in Lhasa
• Free Airport shuttle transfer between Lhasa Gongar airport and Hotel on designated time.
• Group tours only include a welcome dinner after your arrival in Tibet.
• Drinking water Provided during the trip
• One shared big Oxygen tank in the car
• Tourist accident/casualty insurance
Destination CoveredTibet Autonomous Region
Best SuitedFamilies, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Solo travellers
Day 2: Lhasa City Tour - Potala Place - Jokhang Temple - Barkhor Street
Day 3: Lhasa Tour - Drepung and Sera Monastery
Day 4: Lhasa to Namtso Lake (250km, 5 hours ) (B)
Day 5: Namtso Lake back to Lhasa via Yampachen
Day 6: Departure from Lhasa
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.