Condor Sighting Tour Full Day
What's Included?• Stops at the Inca sites( Killarumiyoc and Tarawasi)
• Fluent English speaking tour guide
• Quality tour itinerary for a personalized service
• Entrance fee to the Inca sites and Condor sighting Cusco tour
• Private tourist transportation
• Box lunch with veggie option
• Oxygen tank
• First aid kit.
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Solo travellers
To begin the Condor sighting Cusco tour, travelers will be picked up from their hotels. We will drive for one hour to reach Killarumiyoc or Moon temple. Here the guide will explain us all the History of this charming place, we will have time to explore around. After to leave Killarumiyoc we start driving toward Limatambo Valley, to see Tarawasi. This ruins are rarely visited by the travelers on the way to Salkantay trek or Chonta lookout of the Condors
After to explore Tarawasi ruins, we will continue our trip driving uphill on the dirt road towards to the community of Chonta (3,400 m). After 1 ½ hours of walking (moderate difficulty) we will reach the lookout of Hahuacco. Great views of the Apurimac canyon and Vilcabamaba mountain range. With a little bit of luck we will enjoy our Condor sighting activity. Its our opportunity to see the majestic condors soaring in their natural habitat and overflying the Chonta canyon.
To finish the tour we will walk back to Chonta and then we will drive back to Cusco.
Meals included: box lunch
Best time: April to November
• Meals not described on the itinerary and snacks
• Tips for the guide and driver (totally volunteer)
• Walking poles
Recommended things to bring for Condor Sighting Cusco:
• Accurate dark color clothing (bright colors scare the Condors)
• A good camera with extra batteries.
• Binoculars (optional)
• Warm jacket, Rain gear, wind stopper, Sun hat.
• Sun glasses, Sunscreen, insect repellent.
• Small day pack with essential things
• Extra cash in soles
• Bottle water 2 liters per person
The Condor sighting Cusco is the great tour to experience one of the natural wonders near to Cusco – Peru. “The Majestic flight of the Andean Condor”, is combine with some Inca sites as Killarumiyoc and Tarawasi on the way to the great lookout point of Hauacco. This places has breathtaking views over the Chonta or Apurimac canyon. Its a great opportunity to observe the Andean Condors soaring in their natural habitat.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.