Tibet Heritage Tour
What's Included?• All necessary travel permits to Tibet
• Entrance ticket fees for all the sight spots listed in the program
• Private transportation in Tibet. Ranging from 4WD land cruiser to bus depending on the group size and trip route (car gasoline is included
• Private guide English speaking local Tibetan tour guide, local Tibetan driver.
• Lodging available from 5 star hotel to budget guesthouse
• All days Breakfast
• Pick-up and send-off service at the beginning/end of the tour
Destination CoveredLhasa and Potala Palace
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
Day 2: Sightseeing Lhasa, Potala palace, Jokhang temple & hotel
Day 3: Sightseeing Lhasa, Drepung monastery, Summer palace or Norbulingka & hotel
Day 4: Sightseeing Lhasa, Ania Sangon nunnery & hotel
Day 5: transport to airport
• Travel insurance covers trip cancellation and emergency evacuation (recommended).
(Note, we accept buy insurance covers trip, through our agency, is cost around USD7 per person.
• International and domestic flight/train. (Note: accept flights and train tickets booking in advance through by our agency.
• Please check the updated cost and ticket available with your travel consultant).
• All Lunch and dinner.
• Meal that are not specified in the itinerary (averagely a meal in Tibet cost USD5 per person
• Guide gratuity.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.