Bhuan Tour Package
What's Included?• Private transportation.
• All necessary travel permits
• English speaking local guide.
• Accommodation on twin room basis.
• Sightseeing and monastery entrance fees as per the itinerary
• Meal plan: Full Board Basis
Destination CoveredThimphu and Paro
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
You will meet Dream Tibet Travel's representative and driver outside the terminal building and transfer to Thimphu. Stroll around the city in the evening. Overnight at Hotel
Day 2: Thimphu (B/L/D)
Full day sightseeing in Thimphu.
Visit Memorial Chorten, Zilukha Nunnery, Takin Sanctuary, Indigenous Hospital, Textile Museum, and Heritage Museum, Traditional School of arts & crafts and Tashicho Dzong. Upon available time, you will also visit Zangdopelri temple, paper factory and other sights. Overnight at Hotel
Day 3: Thimphu - Paro (B/L/D) After breakfast, retrace your drive back to Paro. In Paro visit Tiger’s Nest Monastery (Taktsang) and Farm House, National Museum and Local Market Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4: Paro – Depart (B) After breakfast, transfer to the airport in time for your departure flight to onward destination.
• We want booking conformation and passport's copy at least 10 days in advance for the needful paper work such as your Visa, flight ticket, and Bhutan Travel permit.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.