Aside from game-viewing, soak up the sun on Zanzibar Island where you can swim in the warm, azure waters of the Indian Ocean.
What's Included?• National Park entry fees
• Airport transfers to and from your hotel
• Safari vehicle with driver/guide.
• Game drives
• Overnights in accommodation as specified in itinerary
• Certified, experienced, English-speaking guide
• Salary for your guide
• Meals (full board while on safari)
• Picnic lunches wile on game-drives during the day
• Lodge and hotel accommodation or tents with foam sleeping pads for camping trips
• Accommodation as per itinerary. (When not available you will be advised and alternative accommodation will be offered of a similar standard)
Destination CoveredKilimanjaro International Airport
Best SuitedHoneymoon, Luxury
Days 2-3: At 9:00 am we’ll collect you and drive you to Lake Manyara where you will be spending two nights. While staying at the Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge you will be shown your surroundings. Excursions include: a walk along the lake shore to see the flamingos, game drives to spot the famous tree climbing lions and a visit to the hot springs.
Days 4-6: After breakfast, we leave Lake Manyara National to explore the Serengeti National Park. The Grumeti River Camp will be your home for the next three nights. There are a large number of animals around the camp and throughout your stay, you will be taken on a number of game drives. If you prefer, simply relax around the camp.
Days 7-10: Today we take you to the Ngorongoro Crater. The journey offers a glimpse of the fascinating Tanzanian countryside. Here you will spend three nights at the Ngorongoro Serena Lodge.
The crater boasts breathtaking biodiversity; everything from swampland and grassland, to open savannah, forest and lakes can be found here. The large numbers of wildlife make it a nature-lovers paradise. There will be plenty of game drives or if you prefer, simply relax around the pool and enjoy the peace and quiet.
Days 10-14: Today we take you on a flight over to the spice island of Zanzibar where you can spend four days soaking up the sun at the secluded Mnemba Island Lodge.
Beautiful views, excellent bird watching and relaxing walks await you at this island paradise. The pristine beaches and crystal clear waters are perfect for romantics. If you are feeling active, go kayaking, windsurfing, snorkeling, or scuba diving.
Day 15: You are taken on a flight from Zanzibar Airport back to Dar Es Salaam to catch your international flight back home.
• Sleeping bags and personal items
• Personal expenses (visas, yellow fever certificate, airport taxes, Internet, etc.)
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.