Indian Panorama – Best of India
What's Included?• Accommodation in hotels for 15 nights on Bed and Breakfast basis except Houseboat which is on full-board basis.
• Airport transfers with staff assistance.
• Garlanding on arrival at Delhi airport.
• Air-conditioned transport.
• Services of Local English Speaking Guide for sightseeing wherever available.
• Boat Ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
• Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur.
• Kathakali dance performance in Cochin.
• Spice Plantation visit in Periyar.
• Boat cruise in Periyar Sanctuary with entrance fee.
• All currently applicable taxes excluding GST.
Destination CoveredAgra, Jaipur, Kovalam, Alappuzha, Kochi, Kumarakom, Mumbai, Periyar National Park, Ranakpur, Thiruvananthapuram and Udaipur
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
Day 2 - Delhi
Day 3 - Delhi - Agra
Day 4 - Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur
Day 5 - Jaipur
Day 6 - Jaipur – Jodhpur
Day 7 - Jodhpur – Ranakpur – Udaipur
Day 8 - Udaipur – Mumbai
Day 9 - Mumbai
Day 10 - Mumbai - Cochin
Day 11 - Cochin – Periyar
Day 12 - Periyar – Kumarakom
Day 13 - Kumarakom – Alleppey
Day 14 - Alleppey – Kovalam
Day 15 - Kovalam
Day 16 - Kovalam / Trivandrum and Departure
• Any entrance fee to the monuments.
• Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
Tips and porter charges.
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
• Any other service/s not specified above.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.