The Best of Australia Package
What's Included?• Inclusions are listed in itinerary under each destination.
Destination CoveredMelbourne, Sydney, Queensland, Ayers Rock, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory, Perth and Rottnest Island
- 3 nights accommodation in a 1 Bedroom Apartment.
- Full day Great Ocean Road Adventure with lunch. Includes National Park Fees, Aussie style Bush Billy Tea with lamingtons, vegemite and crackers and a 2 course lunch at the Apollo Bay Hotel plus return transfers from Melbourne CBD accommodation.
- 3 nights at Sydney hotel in a Guest Room.
- BridgeClimb Sydney - Day Climb. Includes certificate of achievement, climb group photo, BridgeClimb cap and free access to the Pylon Lookout.
- 2 nights accommodation in the Wilderness Lodge.
- 3 days of ranger guided 4WD touring with experienced guides.
- Return marine transfers from Hervey Bay to Fraser Island
- Return transfers from Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach accommodation.
- National Park Levy and fees.
AYERS ROCK (ULURU)
- Experienced guide.
- Aboriginal culture interpretive walk.
- 2 nights permanent furnished tented camp
- Camping equipment.
- Camping fees.
- Mala cultural interpretive walk.
- Uluru Cultural Centre.
- King Canyon Rim walk.
- Return accommodation transfers.
- National Park entrance fees.
KAKADU & LITCHFIELD NATIONAL PARKS
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Return Airport transfers (if flight information provided at time of booking).
- Kakadu National Park.
- Nourlangie Rock.
- Yellow Water Billabong cruise.
- Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre.
- Ubirr art site.
- Cruise on East Alligator River.
- Arnhem Land.
- Bowali Visitor Centre.
- Litchfield National Park.
- Luxury coach travel.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- 3 nights at the Crown Metropol Perth in a Luxe King Room.
- Full breakfast daily.
- Room upgrade to a Luxe View King Room (subject to availability).
- A bottle of sparkling wine.
- 2 in room movies per day.
- Full day Discover Rottnest tour including Swan River Cruise, bike hire, lunch at Karma resort and return ferry transfers.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.