Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary
• Activity Code : PACK4
JUL – 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
AUG – 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
SEP – 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
OCT – 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31
NOV – 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
DEC – 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
• Experience jaw-dropping tour of Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary for 6 nights and 7 days
• Enjoy the luxury of 3-star hotel with breakfast
• One-way airport transportation
• Hop-on Hop-off bus tour ticket for Prague, Vienna and Budapest
• Professional guide in English and multi-languages for personalized experience
• Leisure time to indulge in some shopping and exploring on your own
What's Included?• Hop-on Hop-off 1-Day Ticket of Prague, Vienna and Budapest
• Complimentary Guided Walking Tour in Vienna
• Train Tickets
• Hotel accommodation with breakfast
• Airport Transfers (one way)
• Professional tour guide
Destination CoveredPrague, Vienna and Budapest
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury
Begin your holiday saying Hola to the capital city of Czech Republic, Prague.
Upon your arrival, have a smooth and professional private transfer from Prague International airport to central Prague hotel. Check in to 3-star Hotel Ibis Praha Mala Strana and spend the day at leisure.
• Pick up from airport and drop off at hotel
• Spend rest of day at leisure for personalized experience.
Day 2: Explore Prague
Prague Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24 Hours
After having delicious breakfast, let us show you the very best of the Czech Republic’s capital, Prague!
Let City Sightseeing show you the very best of the Czech Republic’s capital! Start your adventure in the beautiful Old Town Square (Blue Line), home to Prague’s medieval Astronomical Clock. Wait to hear it chime on the hour before hopping on the bus and continuing your journey. Both the Red and the Blue Routes will take you across the river to the quaint, hillside district of Malá Strana, with its breathtaking views of the Old Town back across the Vltava. It’s worth hopping off and wandering through the district’s warren of winding cobbled streets.
After completing your tour in the evening, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
• 10:30 am: You need be at the stop Malá Strana, Prague 1, Czechia (15 mins. via car), from where red route bus will depart for the tour.
• You will get last bus at 04:15 pm.
Day 3: Prague to Vienna: Travel by Train
Get yourself ready to enjoy the alluring view from Prague to the capital city of Austria, Vienna by Train.
Proceed on your own from hotel in Prague to Prague train station, Praha, Hlavní Nádraží to board your train for Vienna. After reaching Vienna train station, Wein Hbf station, make your own way towards your hotel in Central Vienna. Kindly check-in to 3-star Hotel Ibis Wien Mariahilf and spend rest of the day at leisure.
• 08:30 am: Arrive at the train station in Prague, Praha, Hlavní Nádraží
• 09:21 am: Board train for Vienna
• 01:37 pm: Arrive at the station in Vienna, Wien Hbf
• 02:00 pm: Check-in to 3 star hotel
Day 4: Discover Vienna
Vienna 24 Hours Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour with Guided City Walk
Enjoy your breakfast and enjoy full day hop-on hop-off tour of the city.
The best way to explore Vienna is through this 24-hours valid hop-on hop-off bus tours. You can choose from 6 routes and over 50 stops. Hop-on and hop- off at as many stops as you like with just one ticket. Tickets also include a guided city walk through the historical city centre of Vienna.
After your tour, have an overnight stay in the hotel.
• 09:30 am: Kindly make your way to Wien Westbahnhof, Europaplatz 2, 1150 Wien, Austria to join the Hop-on Hop-off tour of the city.
Day 5: Vienna to Budapest: Travel by Train
After having sumptuous breakfast, kindly make your way to the Vienna train station Wien Hbf to have your transfer at new destination Budapest. Once you arrive at Budapest, check-in to 3-star hotel Ibis Budapest City and spend rest of the day leisure.
• 08:00 am: Kindy make your way to Vienna train station Wien Hbf
• 09:42 am: Train QBB railjet will depart for Budapest
• 12:02 pm: You will arrive at Budapest train station, Budapest Keleti
• 12:30 pm: Check-in to 3 star hotel
Day 6: Experience Budapest:
Budapest Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24 Hours
Explore the city with our Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with tickets valid for 24 hours from the time of start.
Enjoy the view of the Gothic Revival façade of the Hungarian Parliament Building or the Buda Castle from our open-top buses. Explore the Citadel and Jewish Synagogue, and be astonished by the panoramic views of the imperial city. Hop off at the Jewish Museum and Synagogue on Dohány Street, or stay on the bus and enjoy our audio guide in multiple languages full of interesting facts. Sightseeing the city from our double-decker buses is comfortable and dynamic.
• 09:00 am: You can hop-on purple route bus from Citadella stop (16 minutes in car). Frequency of the bus is 60 minutes. You can change the loop from any of the stops. Service of this tour ends at 04:00 pm hours.
Day 7: Budapest
On this day, check-out from your hotel as per the check-out timings and plan your day according to the time of your flight.
Make your own way to the airport in Budapest, for your return flight.
• The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances
• Min 2 Pax required for the booking confirmation
• Prices may change according to the season
• No payment will be refunded upon cancellation
Price is subject to availability
No refund for unused service
All given rates at quotation level are based on real time availability. There may be a change in price in between the time interval of Quotation and Confirmation of Package. Any such change will be specified accordingly.
At the time of confirmation availability and quoted rates may vary.
GST 5% will be applicable on final bill.
Once the payment is cleared, we will send the confirmation voucher, detailed holiday program and vehicles details through mail.
Remittance charges US$ 60 will be applicable.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.