We are celebrating teachers this back to school season! 2016 will be our first annual "No Teacher Left Behind" event where teachers will receive 20% off a Kilimanjaro Climb with Summit Trails.
We care about the hard work teachers do through the year and we not only want to offer teachers out there an adventure of a lifetime but a chance to team build with colleagues or collaborate, make connections and share experiences with other teachers from all of over the world.
Summit Trails is offering a 20% discounted rate for teachers for Kilimanjaro climbs for any dates from July-September 2016. Call us or send us an email if you are interested!
• Airport pickup & drop off
• Mountain Guide, Cook, Porters
• Park Fees
• Hut Fees
• Rescue Fee
• Oxygen tank
• Complimentary T-shirt
• Air rescue fees, in case of an evacuation. AMREF flying doctor.
• All Camping equipment, Tents, chairs, table
• All food and Catering equipment’s, breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Certificate of Achievement
• Free storage of excess baggage not required on the Mountain
• Fully equipped High Altitude and Wilderness First Aid Kit
• 3 nights at KiboPalaceHotel in Arusha, 2 nights before and 1 night after the climb BB.
Destination CoveredMount Kilimanjaro
, Karanga Camp
and Kilimanjaro International Airport
All, Budget, Families, Groups, Luxury