Northern Vietnam Highlight And Cambodia Adventure Expedition – 14 Days 13 Nights
What's Included?• Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
• Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary with authentic Vietnamese (Khmer/ Laos) food.
• Private Transfers: 16 seats van - Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
• Guide: As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city they will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
• Hotels: Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with Double/Single Room. All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily Western or Local breakfast.
• Boat cruise 2D1N on Halong Bay
• Domestic flights: Hanoi – Siem Reap
• Daily bottle of mineral water.
Destination CoveredHanoi, Ha Long Bay, Lao Chai Village, Sapa, Ba Be National Park, Cao Bang, Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and Phnom Penh
Day 2 : Friday: Hanoi – Halong Bay
Day 3 : Saturday: Halong Bay – Lan Hay Bay – Night train/ Bus to Lao Cai
Day 4 : Sunday: Lao Cai Arrival – Transfer to Bac Ha Sunday Market – Transfer to Sapa Town
Day 5 : Monday: Sapa – Fansipan Climbing – Fansipan peak – back to Sapa Town
Day 6 : Tuesday: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Sapa Town – Night train to Hanoi
Day 7: Wednesday: Hanoi Arrival – Ba Be Lake – Ba Be National Park – Pak Ngoi Village
Day 8: Thursday: Ba Be National Park – Hua Ma cave exploring – Quang Uyen
Day 9: Friday: Quang Uyen – Ban Gioc Waterfall – Cao Bang city
Day 10: Saturday: Cao Bang Trekking – Driver back to Hanoi – Free day
Day 11: Sunday: Hanoi flight to Siem Reap – Siem Reap arrival
Day 12: Monday: Siem Reap – Angkor Thom – Angkor Wat Tours
Day 13: Tuesday: Siem Reap – Banteay Srei Temple – Tonle Sap Lake – Flight to Phnom Penh
Day 14: Wednesday: Phnom Penh – Departure flight
• Excess Baggage Charges. Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
• Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
NON REFUNDABLE deposit of 30% of the tour or service price upon tours services confirmation.
Cancellations will be charged as follows
+ 30 – 60 days before arrival: non-refundable deposit + 10 – 29 days before arrival: 50% of total booking included non-refundable deposit + Under 10 days before arrival: 100 % + No show: 100%.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.