Ha Giang - Off The Beaten Path - 4 Days 3 Nights
What's Included?• Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
• Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary with authentic Vietnamese food.
• Private Transfers: Transfers between hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). Your comfort is our priority!
• Guide: As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city they will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
• Hotels: Hotel fees are based on two people sharing with Double (Twin) Rooms. All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily Western or Local breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
• Home–stay in Ha Giang
• Daily 02 bottle of mineral water/ person/ day
• Ethnic Villages admission fees and documents
• Service Charge & Government Taxes.
Destination CoveredHa Giang, Hoang Su Phì District and Hanoi
Day 2: Dzao Village – La Chi Village (Estimated 7 hours trek) (Breakfast/Lunch/ Dinner)
Day 3: La Chi Village – Hoang Su Phi (Breakfast/Lunch/ Dinner).
Day 4: Hoang Su Phi – Hanoi (Breakfast/Lunch/-).
• Excess Baggage Charges. Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
• Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
• Single Room Supplement
• International insurance.
• Tour Price: Please contact us to get the best price.
NON REFUNDABLE deposit of 30% of the tour or service price upon tours services confirmation.
Cancellations will be charged as follows
+ 30 – 60 days before arrival: non-refundable deposit + 10 – 29 days before arrival: 50% of total booking included non-refundable deposit + Under 10 days before arrival: 100 % + No show: 100%.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.