Central Highland Vietnam Photography Tour - 8 Days 7 Nights
What's Included?• Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
• Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary with authentic Vietnamese food.
• Private Transfers during the trip with the drivers as the itinerary.
• An excellent English-speaking guide throughout the trip as the itinerary at each region.
• Hotels/ Resorts: Hotel fees are based on two people sharing with Double/ Twin Rooms. All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily Western or Local breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
• Flight tickets: Saigon – Pleiku ; Dalat – Saigon
• Ethnic minorities and hill tribes villages admissions fees
• Daily bottle of mineral water
• Service Charge & Government Taxes.
Destination CoveredHo Chi Minh City, Pleiku, Buon Ma Thuot, Da Lat and Pongour Waterfall
Day 02 : Kontum – Banar villages
Day 03 : Kontum – Pleiku – Buon Ma Thuot
Day 04 : Buon Ma Thuot – Waterfalls – Nam Ka
Day 05 : Nam Ka – Buon Triet – Ja Tu
Day 06 : Buon Triet – Lak lake – Dalat
Day 07 : Dalat – Datanla Waterfalls – Pongour waterfall – Elephant waterfall – Dalat
Day 08 : Dalat – Flight back to Saigon – Departure.
• Excess Baggage Charges. Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
• Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
• Single Room Supplement.
Cancellations will be charged as follows
+ 30 – 60 days before arrival: non-refundable deposit + 10 – 29 days before arrival: 50% of total booking included non-refundable deposit + Under 10 days before arrival: 100 % + No show: 100%.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.