Glimpse of Bhutan Tour
What's Included?• Accommodation: Twin bed sharing in 3/ 5 star hotel depending upon the tour package.
• Meals (MAPAI )
• All internal transport (Bus for group tours and light vehicles for individual tours)
• A licensed Bhutanese tour guide for the extent of your stay
• Entrance Fees and permits
• Cultural show
Destination CoveredParo, Thimphu, Punakha Dzong and National Memorial Chorten
Day 2: Thimphu- Punakha(3 Hrs)
Day 3: Punakha- Paro (4Hrs)
Day 4: Paro-Hike to Taktshang,Tiger’s nest
Day 5: Departure
• Air fare
• Personal Expenses & laundry
• Gratitude to guide, driver, bell boy, trekking crew etc
• Travel insurance
• Alcoholic and bottled beverages
• Any other special arrangements not included in the tariff. The rates given above are applicable per tourist per night halt in Bhutan. On the day of departure, the ‘local agents’ host obligation shall be limited to breakfast only and any extra requirements shall be payable on actual basis. The rates apply uniformly irrespective of locations and the type of accommodation provided/asked for.
Tour Programmes booked and subsequently canceled shall be subject to cancellation charges
within 30 days of start of programme – no charges
within 21 days – 10% of rate
within 14 days – 15% of rate
within 7 days – 30% of rate
less than 7 days or without notice – 50% of rate
After arrival in Bhutan – 100%
• The above package is for regional travelers only(india, bangladesh & maldives) and for international travelers contract us.
• The detail itinerary is with held by udumbara tous & treks for its uniqueness. Mail or call us for detail itinerary
• Itinerary can be customized as per your requirement/duration
• Itinerary is subject to flight and hotel availability
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.