Angkor Cultural Tour
What's Included?• 2 Nights hotel accommodation with daily breakfast (with out standard 3*)
• Transportation as per mentioned
• Licensed English speaking guide
• Angkor Wat entrance fees
• Boat fees & ticket fees at Tonle Sap Lake
• Water during tour
Destination CoveredAngkor Wat
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Solo travellers
Arrive to Siem Reap and check in to hotel.
Day 2: Discover Angkor Wat
After breakfast at hotel, visit Angkor Thom that includes the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Terrace of Leper King and Terrace of Elephant. Continue to Ta Prohm temple, roots temple that popularized by Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider movie. Lunch at local restaurant, after lunch; visit the World’s Wonder, the Angkor Wat and view sun set from Bakheng Hill. Enjoy buffet dinner at local restaurant and overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Tonle Sap Lake - Departure
After breakfast, proceed to Tonle Sap Lake, cruise the largest freshwater lake in South East Asia (Chong Kneas floating village). Stop at the floating souvenir shop, sip fresh young coconut, feed the Mekong Catfish and observe the crocodiles. Afternoon visit Artisans D’Angkor, discover the traditional Khmer techniques in silk-making, stone carving, wood carving and painting in their workshops, Departure to Siem Reap Airport
• Any preferred hotel can be referred to us for quotations as we have the contract rate of most of the hotels in Cambodia
• Any programs/ no. of golfers/ hotels that is different with the package above can be requested and will be on case per case basis
• There will be no refund on any unused service.
• Tour guide of other languages are available upon request with surcharge
On the peak period such as Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Chinese New Year and other blackout dates set by hotel, surcharge will be applied and we will advise upon inquiry. This will be in terms of additional room rate or if there is any requirement of compulsory gala dinner by the hotels.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.