Spiti Valley Tour
What's Included?• Accomodation on double sharing
• 5 Breakfast & 5 Dinner
• All sightseeing and transfers on sharing basis Ex Delhi
• All Taxes.
Destination CoveredShimla, Sangla, Nako, Tabo, Kaza, Chander Tal Lake, Manali, Sarahan, Chitkul, Kalpa, Kibber and Kunzum Pass
Best SuitedBudget, Families, Groups
Today on arrival catch the Cab and transfer to Shimla Overnight Journey to Shimla.
Day 2 - Shimla - Sarahan - Sangla
Arrive Shimla and after fresh up drive from Shimla to Sarahan via Kufri, Theog, Fagu, Narkanda, Rampur. On this route, halt at Rampur for lunch, on reaching Sarahan, check-in to your Hotel. 2165 meters above the sea level, Sarahan commands a view of Srikhand Mahadev Peak and is famous for 800 years old Bhimakali Temple, one of the best examples of Hill Architecture. In the evening, enjoy panoramic view of Shrikhand Peaks, Also visiting Bhimakali Temple - one of the 51 Shaktipeeths.
You will be travelling to one of the most beautiful valleys of Himalayas, Sangla valley also known as Baspa valley because of river Baspa. Once you enter the border of Kinnaur you will be passing through beautifully engineered roads that takes you to different villages of Kinnaur district. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 - Sangla to Chitkul- Kalpa- Nako
Today after breakfast, checkout from the hotel and Stay on the sangla valley road until it ends at the small village of Chitkul. There is an ATM at Sangla in case you want to withdraw cash.
Karchham is the site for a huge dam on river Sutlej which you will see as you go towards Chitkul. Sangla is famous for Nages god temple and Kamru Fort. Chitkul is a beautiful small village located right next to Baspa river.
From Chitkul, return all the way till Karchham and continue towards Powari. From Powari, leave the highway once again and take the diversion towards Reckong Peo and continue towards Kalpa. Foreign nationals visiting Spiti need to obtain a permit here at Reckong Peo. Kalpa is famous for the majestic view of Kinner Kailash. If you are short on time, you can skip this day and continue towards Nako from Chitkul.
Total distance covered from Chitkul to Kapla would be about 70 kms and will not take more than 3-4 hours at most. Roads are bad throughout except for a few last kilometers around Reckong Peo and Kalpa.
Register yourself at the check post at Pooh and continue straight towards Nako. Check in to the camps/Hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay.
Day 4 – Nako to Tabo - Pin Valley- Kaza
We will be entering Spiti valley at Sumdo and little further we will take the link road to Gyu where you will be visiting the famous mummy of the old monk. Later drive towards Tabo, also known as the Ajanta of the Himalayas. Lotsawa Rinchen Zangpo, the reknowned translator is said to have built this monastery. Interestingly the statues are very similar to that of Alchi monastery in Ladakh.
You will be visiting Dhankar monastery beautifully perched on a hill top over looking Spiti river. Today you will be going to Pin Valley and visit Kungri monastery. Pin Valley National Park is established in 1987 and is a natural habitat for endangered species like snow leopard and Siberian Ibex. We will later drive to Kaza, the district headquarter of Spiti valley. Overnight at hotel..
Day 5 – Kaza – Key - Kibber - Komic - Kaza
Kye monastery is the largest monastery in Spiti Valley and is founded in 11th Century.Little further is the beautiful Kibber village at the height of 4270 m. Visit Kibber monastery and walk around the village. Kibber is also the starting or end point of famous Parangla trek which connects Spiti valley with Ladakh. If you wish to go for a off road ride follow the link road towards Tashigang and enjoy the rugged terrian of the Himalayas. Later drive back to Kaza for a hot lunch and there after visit Langza known for fossils and Komic village, the highest village in Asia. Overnight at hotel..
Day 6 – Kaza - Losar - Kunzum Pass - Chandratal
After Kaza, the roads will start to get bad to the point that it will become a nightmare to cross. Chandratal is at about a distance of 60 kms from Kaza. Head towards Losar, then to Kunzum Pass which will be your first high altitude pass in the journey so far. After you cross the Kunzum Pass top, you will notice a signboard and small road going towards Chandratal, a stretch of 14 kms. All the camps however are at about 3 kilometers distance minimum from Chandratal and to reach the lake, you will have to cover this last bit of distance on foot as vehicles are not allowed after a certain point. On arrival check in to camps. Dinner & Overnight stay.
Roads will remain mostly bad throughout the day.
Day 7 – Chandertal – Manali - Delhi
You will be driving through the worst patch of road that you have ever encountered in your life. From Chandratal, head towards Batal. At Batal, you will take the road towards Gramphoo and then start on your ascent to second high altitude pass of the journey, Rohtang La. From there, it is a straight run to Manali.Fresh up at Manali and later drive to Delhi. Drop at Delhi Airport/railway station.
· For Package confirmation you need to deposit only 25%- 50% Payment in Our Company Account given below and receive your Booking Voucher (Please do mail the screenshot of the mode of advance payment).
. 5% GST on Billing
Prepone And Postpone
· For postpone/Prepone of tour packages are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 7 days prior of tour date.
Amendments / Cancellations
· If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
· 30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will be charged.
· 30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
· 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
· 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
· There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.
· Any amendment in the original booking has to be given to us in writing. All changes will be processed only after the receipt of the same by the Company. However, if any of the amendment requests results in cancellation of one or more services, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as indicated in the above-mentioned table.
The above-mentioned cancellation charges are applicable only against the main Tour and optional tours published by the Company. If the Client has booked any other services such as air / train tickets or any third party product, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as per cancellation terms of respective airline / railways or the cancellation terms of respective third party. The Company is also liable to recover its service charges against booking and cancelling such services for the Client.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.