SPIRIT OF MASAI MARA
Sarova Mara is well positioned to enjoy this unique phenomenon. The rolling plains around the Camp are teeming with wildebeest‚ gazelles and zebras during the migration months‚ and the Camp is situated right in the center of their migration path. A wildlife safari puts you right in the middle of all this action. Get a first-hand account of this epic phenomenon and live to tell the tale. A safari also helps you acquaint yourself with the landscapes of this beautiful African setting.
What's Included?• All meet and greet services.
• All meals as indicated in the itinerary.
• Return air ticket (Nairobi-Masai Mara-Nairobi)
• Complimentary soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea, milk and bottled water during meals.
• Complimentary welcome or farewell lunch/dinner in Nairobi.
• Transportation in a shared 4x4 safari land cruiser with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
• Guaranteed window seat in the vehicle.
• Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each 4x4 land cruiser.
• On safari accessories in the vehicles: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography, cool box and fire extinguisher.
• Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
• Complimentary bottled water in vehicle during game drives.
• All Government taxes and levies.
• 24 hours stand-by contact number.
Destination CoveredMaasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 2 : Explore the Masai Mara Game Reserve After a restful night‚ wake up to pure bliss the smell of freshly brewed coffee and embark on your early morning game drive to experience the world’s greatest wildlife spectacle. The wildlife concentration in the Masai Mara is unmatched by any other park. After the feast of a game drive‚ return to Camp for a hearty breakfast. Relax by the pool or talk to the reception about the other activities on offer within the Camp grounds. Lunch at the camp before the afternoon game drive. No game drive is ever the same‚ and the unprecedented opportunity of catching sights of all the members of the big five. Dinner and after dinner entertainment can be enjoyed also relax by the fireplace‚ enjoy your drink as you enjoy the evening entertainment.
Day 3 : Departure Wake up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee before your early morning game drive. The fresh cool air‚ the animals making their way onto the plains. Return to Camp for breakfast and after breakfast head out to the Keekorok Airstrip for your return flight to Nairobi‚ Wilson Airport. Upon arrival at Wilson Airport your safari ends.
Thank you for choosing to Royal Paw Safaris.
• Personal expenditure (alcohol, cigarettes)
• Visa upon arrival in Kenya ($ 50)
• International flight
• Subject to flight and room availability.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.