3Star-5NT-Hong Kong & Macau Holiday Package
Rate Valid (30-March-2016 to 30-June-2016)
What's Included?• 3 Nights Stay in Hong Kong at above Hotel or Similar hotel.
• 2 Nights Stay in Macau at above Hotel or Similar hotel.
• Daily Breakfast at same Hotel.
• Hong Kong Big Bus Tour .
• Ocean Park Tour .
• Macau City Tour with Lunch.
• 2 way Ferry Transfers.
• Return Transfers to/ from Airport.
• All Transfers are on SIC basis.
Destination CoveredHong Kong and Macau (China)
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
On arrival at Hong Kong airport, you will be picked up by our local representative to be transferred to the hotel of your choice for check in and relax. Over night at selected hotel as mentioned .
Day 02: Hong Kong Big Bus Tour
After breakfast at Hotel, You will be picked from your hotel lobby to enjoy the city tour including Visit for - Mid-level of Victoria Peak, Repulse Bay, Aberdeen Fishing Village - sampan ride is optional, TSL Workshop & Souvenir Shop (* Tour end will be at Tsim Sha Tsui Shopping Area, you have to return back to hotel on your own)Dinner at Indian restaurant Overnight Stay at your preferred choice of Hotel.
Day 03: Ocean Park Tour
After breakfast at Hotel You will be picked up by our tour guide to be transfer to the tour of Ocean park, where you can explore the Aqua City, Asian Amazing Animals, Whiskers theatre, Clown A Round, Animal Story Corner, Ocean Express Waterfront station and much more. Rest of the day free for shopping or explore the city on your own Dinner at Indian restaurant Overnight Stay at your preferred choice of Hotel
Day 04: Hong Kong - Macau (by ferry)
After breakfast at Hotel You will be picked up by our tour guide to be transfer to the ferry port to board the ferry to the beautiful island of Macau and to experience its beauty On arrival at Macau, you will board the complimentary shuttle to your choice of hotel Check in at hotel and rest of the day free for leisure and to engage in numerous activities ranging from casino, fancy dining, a stroll down the Portuguese lane, fresh bakery (don’t forget the fresh tarts), nightlife, shows and much more that Macau has to offer Dinner at Indian restaurant Overnight Stay at your preferred choice of Hotel
Day 05: Macau City tour with Lunch
After breakfast at Hotel You will take the city tour of macau where you will be shown Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage Site), Section of the Old City Walls (World Heritage Site),Museum of Macau, Mount Fortress (World Heritage Site), Temple of A-Ma (World Heritage Site), Macau Tower, fisherman wharf and village, Casinos and much more. You will have the option to choose for the tour with or without lunch Rest of the day free for leisure Dinner at Indian restaurant Overnight at your preferred choice of hotel
Day 06: Macau – Hong Kong – Delhi
After breakfast at Hotel You will board the complimentary hotel shuttle to be transferred to ferry port to board your ferry back to Hong Kong and there be transferred to Hong Kong airport to board your flight back home
• Any Meals other than inclusions
• Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc
• Anything which is not included in the package.
• Travel insurance
• GST 4.35% Extra
• Above Itinerary is a suggested itinerary and not a confirmed one as it can be changed by our local transporter
• We strongly recommend every client to upgrade the hotels as per their choice and star category.
• We are intermediary who book and arrange all services for our client. The services are provided by the service providers such as hotels, airlines etc for which we do not have control on their quality and you are requested to speak to them directly for any service related issues
• The child between 02-03years will not be given any land services.
• GST, Government taxes to be paid extra by the passenger
• We do not provide any porter services
• All above rates and services are subject to availability and can be changed without prior notice.
• All transfers and sightseeing are on Seat in coach basis. Extra cost for Private.
• There may be certain surcharges applicable at the time of booking of the holiday package
• As of now, we are not holding any confirmed airline seats, hotel rooms.
• Actual ROE is charge at the time of confirmation. Currently calculated at 1 USD = INR 60
• Above prices are on Per person basis on Double Occupancy or as specified as otherwise
• The per person rates valid between 05 JAN 2016 to 31st MAR 2016 as per the group departure dates mentioned below.
• The inclusions mentioned in the itinerary are for reference purposes and all the inclusions to subject to your package type booked based on above pricing and acceptance.
• Any delay or cancellation of program due to weather or other reasons will not be eligible for any refund
• Please make sure you follow the timings given by the driver and guide for all the services and transfers. In case you fail to follow the timings, the Driver will leave for which no refund will be given
• Hotels suggested in the itinerary can be changed and will be equivalent or more to the one given to you in terms of price as per the official rate sheet of the hotel.
• The hotel will give the room double or twin as per the availability for which we have no control, the said is between the client and the hotel (bedding type availability )
• We book the room in a certain room type. Any kind of upgrade or downgrade given to the client by the hotel is as a dispute between the hotel and client for which we have no control. Also, any kind of amenities or services not provided by the hotel will be a dispute between the hotel or airline and the client
• We book basic room in the hotel booked by us unless specified the room category.
• Please note that the above holiday is a fixed holiday for which any alteration or changes are not possible and any request for changes are subject to approval and availability.
• Special assistance are subject to approval based on request
• The above tour cost is calculated as per the current taxes, visa charges and other charges as per the current date. Any change till the time of departure. Any additional cost of such nature will have to be taken care by the client.
• Please note to take care of the visa processing and its time as we will not be responsible for any kind of delays or refusal of visa from the concerned consulate and the cancellation policy of the holiday will be applied.
• Any kind of disputes or refunds will not be verbally accepted. We will require the invoice, slips and requisite document with details to be able to process any refunds
• Any kind of hotel cancellations and no shows will be the responsibility of the client.
• As per the our cancellation policy , If there is any extra or additional cancellation policy of airline, cruise, hotels etc. the client will be responsible for the same and have to be paid by the client. There are also some tickets that are 100 percent non refundable which is also to be taken care by the client.
• Any form of confirmation in terms of email, verbal with advance payment will be treated as confirmation. We also understand that the client accepts the above terms and conditions before confirming the above holiday.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.